ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan paused

so, next Saturday’s game will be canned (“postponed “).

cav, you like to bet: what’s the over/under for IU conference games played this year?

so, next Saturday’s game will be canned (“postponed “).

cav, you like to bet: what’s the over/under for IU conference games played this year?

I think they will cancel the B1G tourney and play any make up games possible.

But not including reschedules. I would put it at 16.5

And I would take the over. I think we had a big covid breakout that got swept under the rug when we paused this summer. Thinking a lot of our guys already got it. I mean we still dont know what Hunter's injury was, they are good at keeping info hush hush.

I think they will cancel the B1G tourney and play any make up games possible.

But not including reschedules. I would put it at 16.5

And I would take the over. I think we had a big covid breakout that got swept under the rug when we paused this summer. Thinking a lot of our guys already got it. I mean we still dont know what Hunter's injury was, they are good at keeping info hush hush.
I think you'll see the conference tournament cancelled with no makeup games played after the end of the currently scheduled games.

You've gotta have 7 straight days of negative tests to get to Indianapolis. I think you'll see the B1G hunker down at the end as a result of that.

Reactions: Cavanagh.10
I think you'll see the conference tournament cancelled with no makeup games played after the end of the currently scheduled games.

You've gotta have 7 straight days of negative tests to get to Indianapolis. I think you'll see the B1G hunker down at the end as a result of that.
Makes a lot of sense. The only thing that matters is the tourney in reality. At this point, you can seed teams, just make sure everyone is quarantined and good to go for the big dance.

Crazy few years for sports. NFL aside everything has been crazy. NFL is a different animal, you are not messing with their money. Cough cough go chiefs!!!!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT