ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Game (links) is on BTN

What is with left field not being able to play a routine ball and make a throw to home? That's 2 runs on him now.

Reactions: stollcpa
Top 9th: Clementi grounds out to shortstop. Thomas hit by pitch. Slater strikes out swinging. Brdar singles to right, advancing Thomas to second. Lugbauer hits an RBI single to left, scoring Thomas and advancing Brdar to third. Lugbauer steals second. Lewis strikes out looking.

Indiana 4, Michigan 4 heading into B9.

Audible sigh from the crowd as a Krupa hit to right field over the fence was just foul.

Top 10th: Bivens flies out to left. Poirier flies out to right. Engelmann hit by pitch, then forced out at second on a grounder by Kerr.

Still tied 4-4 heading into B10.

IU better get them this inning. Top of 11th top of order for Michigan.

I'm so tired of us just missing the HR's, beginning with our very first batter having one caught over the wall. So many to the warning track the entire game, and Krupa's just foul. We can't catch a break.

Reactions: Jordan Wells
Bottom 10th: Butler strikes out swinging.

Pitching change for Michigan: Freshman lefty Tommy Henry replaces Rennard.

With Henry on the mound, Lloyd flies out to right.

Then another pitching change: Sophomore righty Jack Bredeson replaces Henry.

With Bredeson on the mound, Miller grounds out to shortstop.

Still tied 4-4 heading into T11.

I'm so tired of us just missing the HR's, beginning with our very first batter having one caught over the wall. So many to the warning track the entire game, and Krupa's just foul. We can't catch a break.

And the Michigan player that got hit by pitch in ninth, that just barely hit him.

Well, that evens it out a little bit. I was going to say, if that ball just barely clears the fence, I would have been pissed!!!

Reactions: Jordan Wells
Bottom 11th: Dedelow strikes out swinging. Sowers grounds out to first. Gorski singles to left. Gorski steals second. Krupa grounds out to first.

To the 12th we go

Top 12th: Lugbauer walks. Lewis singles to left, advancing Lugbauer to second. Lugbauer gets picked off at second by Fineman. Bivens grounds out to second, advancing Lewis to second. Poirier grounds out to shortstop.

To B12 we go

Another pitching change for Michigan: sophomore righty Troy Miller replaces Batka.

Fineman gets hit by pitch, then another pitching change: sophomore lefty William Tribucher replaces Miller.

Bottom 12th: Fineman gets hit by pitch. Houston reaches on fielder's choice, advances to second on a wild pitch, then advances to third on a groundout by Butler. However, Lloyd grounds out to second to end the Hoosiers' best chance at scoring in extras so far.

To the 13th

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT