ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Flynn is totally nuts.

"The reference to "Rothschild" hearkens back to anti-Semitic conspiracies dating back to the 19th century that center on the Rothschild family. The European Jewish family accumulated some of the largest fortunes at the time and created a banking dynasty — which is falsely referred to as an endless lever of world domination in modern conspiracy theories. In a similar manner today, wealthy Jews like George Soros are implicated by the same outright anti-Semitic notions."
https://www.businessinsider.com/mar...pace-laser-ignited-california-wildfire-2021-1
You are so utterly clueless that it is truly astounding. How are you able to function?
No kidding, dumbass. And you said "Jewish lasers", based on the fact she said someone from Rothschild was on the PG&E board.

She said nothing about Jews or a Jewish conspiracy. YOU made that connection.

You outed yourself, racist.

No kidding, dumbass. And you said "Jewish lasers", based on the fact she said someone from Rothschild was on the PG&E board.

Bowl didn’t make that connection, BlueAnon did. He just believed it without fact checking. It’s part of the gaslighting the media does....and BlueAnon does better.

If you remove her reference to Rothschild Inc. or the interpretation that that means "Jewish," does it make her comments more sensible? She's still talking about space lasers causing California wildfires, isn't she?

Bowl didn’t make that connection, BlueAnon did. He just believed it without fact checking. It’s part of the gaslighting the media does....and BlueAnon does better.
He said it here. I don't know of any posts from BlurAnon, whatever that is, nor did he link to any.

I can deal with someone who's dumb, someone who's insane, or someone who's an asshole. But I can't deal with someone who's 3 for 3 on those traits. See ya.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
If you remove her reference to Rothschild Inc. or the interpretation that that means "Jewish," does it make her comments more sensible? She's still talking about space lasers causing California wildfires, isn't she?
Yes, she is, and I noted in an earlier post that lasers do cause fires. I'm not quibbling over what she said. I challenged Bowlmania on his statement she said it was 'Jewish lasers" and she never said it.

It's typical of leftists on here to take whatever they hear on their 'sources' and parrot them back without having a clue whether they're true or not.

Bowlmania got caught parroting a leftist talking point and he's too stupid to admit it.

Everyone who posts here knows Danny is a mental lightweight but, frankly, I expected more from you.

"Rothschild" is a dog whistle, and Greene has a history of anti-Semitism. From the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations:

"We are outraged by the statements, past and present, of Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene. She routinely traffics in unfounded conspiracy theories that are often anti-Semitic in nature,” the group said in its statement. “There must be a swift and commensurate response from congressional leadership making clear that this conduct cannot and will not be allowed to debase our politics.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewis...ylor-greene-her-response-ill-never-back-down/

Everyone who posts here knows Danny is a mental lightweight but, frankly, I expected more from you.

"Rothschild" is a dog whistle, and Greene has a history of anti-Semitism. From the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations:

"We are outraged by the statements, past and present, of Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene. She routinely traffics in unfounded conspiracy theories that are often anti-Semitic in nature,” the group said in its statement. “There must be a swift and commensurate response from congressional leadership making clear that this conduct cannot and will not be allowed to debase our politics.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewis...ylor-greene-her-response-ill-never-back-down/
Is it a dog whistle because the usual causeheads have determined it’s a dog whistle?

Is it a dog whistle because the usual causeheads have determined it’s a dog whistle?
I guess you didn't read the Times of Israel story I linked or any other articles that quote Jewish groups and their reactions to the Marjorie Taylor Greene shitshow, including her use of the age-old "Rothschild" anti-Semitic trope. She clearly blamed Jews for funding space lasers that caused California wildfires. I can't believe I even have to explain this.

I guess you didn't read the Times of Israel story I linked or any other articles that quote Jewish groups and their reactions to the Marjorie Taylor Greene shitshow, including her use of the age-old "Rothschild" anti-Semitic trope. She clearly blamed Jews for funding space lasers that caused California wildfires. I can't believe I even have to explain this.
You got caught in a lie and now you're trying to justify it.

Are some of your best friends Jews, too?

I have no problem believing that MTG is an anti semite. She’s a jackass so anything is possible.

Yes I read the article. An obviously very pro-Jewish rag deciding what the latest dog whistles are is something to which I ascribe little usefulness. Sorry not sorry.

Ridiculous if you’re that myopic. The D’s tacit support for destructive BLM rioting, their woke virtue signaling including kneeling with African scarves and refusing to point towards China during COVID, etc are all just as harmful to our long term prospects as a country than anything the GOP is doing vis-à-vis Trump.

It’s an asinine topic and otherwise smart people get really stupid really fast when talking about it.
Not wrong. Although virtue signaling knows no party affiliation. The left and the right use the tactic about equally.

Rothschild references are historically anti-Semitic. I'm sorry you're having trouble with this.
The Rothschilds were widely known to have been part of the Pentaverit. Along with the Colonel and his wee beady eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ranger, I'm willing to accept Dan is dumb enough to take this position, but not you. Rothschild is a dog whistle for anti-Semites. No, really a bullhorn. You don't bring up Rothschild unless you are talking about the evil Jewish Cabal. Period. The connection was made by MTG and every single one or her slack-jawed fans.

• Haha
Reactions: cosmickid and DANC
So in @Bowlmania ’s mind, anytime something is pointed out and the subject is Jewish, it’s anti-Semitic? What other awesome rules do you have?
Rothschild references are historically anti-Semitic. I'm sorry you're having trouble with this.
Oops, I see that Bowl was already over this. But yeah, what he said. I'm genuinely surprised, Ranger, that you are not already aware of this. It's not new, and it's not an invention of the woke left. When someone complains about Rothschild, he or she is purposefully invoking anti-Jewish conspiracy theories.

Reactions: cosmickid
Oops, I see that Bowl was already over this. But yeah, what he said. I'm genuinely surprised, Ranger, that you are not already aware of this. It's not new, and it's not an invention of the woke left. When someone complains about Rothschild, he or she is purposefully invoking anti-Jewish conspiracy theories.
Fine. I’ll add a new entry into my dictionary of things that are stupid and should be considered offensive. If we keep this up I’ll get even more woke.

Fine. I’ll add a new entry into my dictionary of things that are stupid and should be considered offensive. If we keep this up I’ll get even more woke.
Keep this up and maybe I'll get your support for my Mod campaign.

You're a bright guy and, at least with me, you're respectful and civil. I look forward to conversations with you on other topics.

P.S. I concur that "wokeness" has gone too far. But anti-Semitism is something else. It's hate-filled and hate-fueled and can [again] have horrific consequences if left unchecked. This should be as important an issue to Christians (like myself) as it is to Jews.

You're a bright guy and, at least with me, you're respectful and civil. I look forward to conversations with you on other topics.

P.S. I concur that "wokeness" has gone too far. But anti-Semitism is something else. It's hate-filled and hate-fueled and can [again] have horrific consequences if left unchecked. This should be as important an issue to Christians (like myself) as it is to Jews.
As an agnostic, I couldn’t care less about religious criticisms. It’s understandable for me to not find a problem with pointing out that Board Member A is also a banker at Bank B, and it’s accurate. Why would that be anti-Semitic? It’s stupid. Racists are stupid. Wokesters are stupid.

My user guide is out of date. And I don’t care anymore.

Says the racist who lies about "Jewish lasers".

As an agnostic, I couldn’t care less about religious criticisms. It’s understandable for me to not find a problem with pointing out that Board Member A is also a banker at Bank B, and it’s accurate. Why would that be anti-Semitic? It’s stupid. Racists are stupid. Wokesters are stupid.

My user guide is out of date. And I don’t care anymore.
It's a trope. Anti-Semite conspiracy theorists have been going after the Rothschilds for decades. It's just one of those codewords where, if you say it, it means you hate Jews, and all the other people who hate Jews know what you are talking about. Like a secret handshake.

It's a trope. Anti-Semite conspiracy theorists have been going after the Rothschilds for decades. It's just one of those codewords where, if you say it, it means you hate Jews, and all the other people who hate Jews know what you are talking about. Like a secret handshake.
Well that’s good for the Rothschild family then. Like the Chinese, they’re invulnerable.

Does the Rothschild family even exist anymore?
That’s the point dude. The Rothschild Company is a literal thing and the dude on the PGE board is on the board of the Rothschild Company. And the latter is run by Rothschilds.

But i’m the asshole.

You're so stupid, you don't realize we don't elect Presidents by popular vote.
Do you really think I'm unaware of the difference between electoral and popular votes?
I also know that there have only been 4 (counting Trump) candidates who won the EC while losing the popular vote and that prior to 16 it had not happened in close to 150 yrs. Btw, Trump losing by nearly 3 Million is a record that will not likely be broken. The previous popular vote loss for someone elected POTUS was around the 200 vote level...

But none of this was really my main point, which is the fact that every GOP win in Presidential elections since Bush 1 has been razor-thin and much more of a close election than 2020. If you have to back to back elections with the same electoral margin
(just reversed) and in both cases, one candidate loses the popular vote, then by definition the election in which the winning electoral candidate LOST the popular vote is the closer election...

Bush's victories in 2000 and 2004 were both closer elections than Trump's lopsided loss in 2020. Gore and Kerry both ran races that came closer to winning than Trump did in 2020, and HRC's loss was also closer since she actually won the popular vote. If any election should be held up as fraudulent based on "close results", then 2020 doesn't hold a candle to ANY of the GOP wins of the 21st Century.

The point is Dems had a far more justifiable reason to act like degenerate insurgents (both Kerry and Gore lost by essentially a single state) than Trump's supporters who got their butts kicked. Yet I'm betting you can't find Gore or Kerry supporters storming the US Capitol in either Jan 2001 or Jan 2005 respectively...(If you do, please link it)...

It's not even realistic to think a candidate could lose the popular vote by over 4% (7 Million+ votes) and somehow cobble together a victory in the EC. The population distribution just doesn't work that way. Trump did not flip a single state he lost in 2016 in 2020, and he lost 5 that he won previously. He never even approached 51% in popularity, so thinking somehow he won despite all the negatives against him is at this point just plain delusion. At some point, rational people just have to say "enough"...

Reactions: largemouth
Do you really think I'm unaware of the difference between electoral and popular votes?
I also know that there have only been 4 (counting Trump) candidates who won the EC while losing the popular vote and that prior to 16 it had not happened in close to 150 yrs. Btw, Trump losing by nearly 3 Million is a record that will not likely be broken. The previous popular vote loss for someone elected POTUS was around the 200 vote level...

But none of this was really my main point, which is the fact that every GOP win in Presidential elections since Bush 1 has been razor-thin and much more of a close election than 2020. If you have to back to back elections with the same electoral margin
(just reversed) and in both cases, one candidate loses the popular vote, then by definition the election in which the winning electoral candidate LOST the popular vote is the closer election...

Bush's victories in 2000 and 2004 were both closer elections than Trump's lopsided loss in 2020. Gore and Kerry both ran races that came closer to winning than Trump did in 2020, and HRC's loss was also closer since she actually won the popular vote. If any election should be held up as fraudulent based on "close results", then 2020 doesn't hold a candle to ANY of the GOP wins of the 21st Century.

The point is Dems had a far more justifiable reason to act like degenerate insurgents (both Kerry and Gore lost by essentially a single state) than Trump's supporters who got their butts kicked. Yet I'm betting you can't find Gore or Kerry supporters storming the US Capitol in either Jan 2001 or Jan 2005 respectively...(If you do, please link it)...

It's not even realistic to think a candidate could lose the popular vote by over 4% (7 Million+ votes) and somehow cobble together a victory in the EC. The population distribution just doesn't work that way. Trump did not flip a single state he lost in 2016 in 2020, and he lost 5 that he won previously. He never even approached 51% in popularity, so thinking somehow he won despite all the negatives against him is at this point just plain delusion. At some point, rational people just have to say "enough"...

Your last sentence leaves you out. Do you miss encyclopedias so much that every post has to be a book? I am not wasting my time looking but yes when you have a huge concentration of liberals in tiny areas it is possible and also why we have local governments for them to vote in as well.

Reactions: DANC
It actually dates back to Napoleonic days and the "pamphlet from Satan" which purported to claim that the Rothschild's attained their fortune by profiting over their knowledge of the British victory at Waterloo before it was common knowledge. You can read about it in detail here...

The board’s other otherwise-smart-but-extremely-partisan poster needs examples.

I’ll pass. You wouldn’t agree and I’d be wasting bandwidth.

I'm trying really hard to compare college debt relief, UBI, free healthcare (by the way, I'm not with them on all this stuff). But comparing it to Jewish lasers and lizard people who are cannibals, invading the US Capitol, and generally living in...and trying to legislate by conspiracy theory after conspiracy.

That's why I asked. You can't "both-sider" this one. Not even close.

Ranger I’ll push back here. Sure the Ds could go crazy and go all in on a cult like figure. But that’s theoretical right now. The Rs actually did this. The parties are simply not equivalent at this time.

Not even in the same galaxy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT