ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Durr

GeorgeStrait IU

All-American
Apr 10, 2005
Michael Durr 7’0” 255
best games last year at USF and some top competion here for good games as well. I hope we can get 12-14mpg and 6/5...

13pts - 13 rebs-2blks vs Wichita St
11pts - 11 rebs vs Temple
18pts - 9rebs vs Wichita State
14pts - 7 rebs vs Houston
11 rebounds. vs Tulsa
4 blocks 7-7 fts vs Temple
9pts - 11 rebs vs Central Florida
6pts - 10 rebs. vs Memphis
8pts - 14rpgs vs Wichita State
14pts - 10rebs vs Cincinnati
14pts - 9rebs. vs Fla Gulf Coast
10pts - 7rebs. vs Virginia Tech
10pts - 7 rebs. vs Rhose Island

These were his stats against his best competition last season. Some good numbers versus “good competition” . He can put these numbers up against the likes of Memphis, Wichita State, Temple, Va Tech, Houston and Cincinnati then he should be able to compete and do well in the B1G. I really think he was the missing peice to get this team back into the top half of the B1G and Ncaa’s. And doesent matter what seed you are in the Big Dance, anything and anything will happen then.

Whats your expectation for Durr this coming season?

Michael Durr 7’0” 255
best games last year at USF and some top competion here for good games as well. I hope we can get 12-14mpg and 6/5...

11 rebounds. vs Tulsa

These were his stats against his best competition last season. Some good numbers versus “good competition” . He can put these numbers up against the likes of Memphis, Wichita State, Temple, Va Tech, Houston and Cincinnati then he should be able to compete and do well in the B1G. I really think he was the missing peice to get this team back into the top half of the B1G and Ncaa’s. And doesent matter what seed you are in the Big Dance, anything and anything will happen then.

I hope 10 and 10. But I bet it will be like 8 and 8.

Tom Pritchard scored in double figures in 7 of his first 10 games for IU with 3 double doubles. And that was as a freshman.

Someone gets rebounds who is out on the court. The numbers don't tell the story.

I haven't seen him play but the litmus test is how he defended scorers. Did he shut anyone down?

He’s pretty big and he moves well. Shooting touch in the midrange is better than what we’ve had.

He’ll help.

He’s pretty big and he moves well. Shooting touch in the midrange is better than what we’ve had.

He’ll help.
He’s jumping up several weight classes, but there’s no reason not to think that Burr won’t be greatly improved by better coaching.

I thought Matta wouldn’t be on the bench during games. Woody/Fife/Matta in that order.
You’re right Matta won’t be on the beach and you knew that, but you don’t think he will have influence in practice! Idiot

Michael Durr 7’0” 255

11 rebounds. vs Tulsa

I expect 8 pts. & 7 rebs per game as a key reserve or occasional starter. He gives us a presence defensively to battle UM & UI. Really happy to have him.

I expect 8 pts. & 7 rebs per game as a key reserve or occasional starter. He gives us a presence defensively to battle UM & UI. Really happy to have him.
That’s about what he averaged last year on 26+ mpg. I doubt he sees minutes like that.

Anyone predicting over 5 points and 3 rebounds a game must think he’s going to start. I hope he does. Role players off the bench don’t average 8 and 6 in 15 mpg.

Reactions: Torbin.Bequette
Anyone predicting over 5 points and 3 rebounds a game must think he’s going to start. I hope he does. Role players off the bench don’t average 8 and 6 in 15 mpg.
Edey averaged 9 and 5 in 15 minutes last year. I think Durr will play somewhere around 15-20 min per game next year and be in that general vicinity.

Who is Burr? Another new recruit.
Raymond's great nephew.

lkRZjTu.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT