ADVERTISEMENT

MIAs

Can we trade him for Marvin? Heck, I'd trade him for COH.

75Dd.gif

Marv left after he noticed I went MIA...

Not that anyone cares (I wasn’t on the “list”) but I’ve been MIA due to new job, new home, and news that the kid my wife is carrying is mine (not Mark’s). COH is probably still upset I’m no longer his neighbor in CO. He tried to convince me to stay by offering free HVAC repair.

I’ll be here lurking. Godspeed.

So who are we missing? I'm thinking of Rock, COH, weide, IUJim, and especially @Marvin the Martian . I'm sure there are many others, those just came immediately to mind.

Marvin is the one I'm most concerned about. His contributions were among the best. I'd hate to see him leave us altogether.

Agree on MtM for sure. Always read his stuff. Generally objective.

Like COH for a well written perspective that sits to the right of me.

Rockfish was just a quasi-intellectual bloviating fraud. See ya.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
So who are we missing? I'm thinking of Rock, COH, weide, IUJim, and especially @Marvin the Martian . I'm sure there are many others, those just came immediately to mind.

Marvin is the one I'm most concerned about. His contributions were among the best. I'd hate to see him leave us altogether.
I will occasionally lurk, and will still zap a post here and there. For the most part, just don't have much interest right now in politics. As someone who voted for Trump 2x, I am actually kind of glad he is gone, and hope he stays gone.
The political divide in the country is so bad right now, and you see it here as well. It has just become a waste of time to try to contribute anything here. I already know what all of the reactions will be, and most of the responses are hardly worth reading.
I have tried to minimize social media in general. I haven't been on Facebook since August, and only very occasionally visit twitter. I can tell you that by not visiting those sites, as well as the Cooler, life is certainly more enjoyable.

I will occasionally lurk, and will still zap a post here and there. For the most part, just don't have much interest right now in politics. As someone who voted for Trump 2x, I am actually kind of glad he is gone, and hope he stays gone.
The political divide in the country is so bad right now, and you see it here as well. It has just become a waste of time to try to contribute anything here. I already know what all of the reactions will be, and most of the responses are hardly worth reading.
I have tried to minimize social media in general. I haven't been on Facebook since August, and only very occasionally visit twitter. I can tell you that by not visiting those sites, as well as the Cooler, life is certainly more enjoyable.
Agreed on all fronts iujim and it’s nice to see a mod write as much. Some are delusional. And courtsense spot on yet ago in echoing the predictable “team” responses on the board.

I see where @Digressions is lurking. I always appreciated his contributions. I nearly always learned something from his posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT