ADVERTISEMENT

Metta World Peace finishes the job

Debatable and see 13th mans post above. That group was wild and they fed off each other.
IIRC, they were number 1 in defense and top 10 on offense when the brawl happened. They were REALLY good. Best in the league is debatable, but they obviously had some sort of chemistry up to that point.

I tend to agree that they wouldn’t have held it together all the way to a championship, but I believe they would have gotten damn close.

Reactions: All4You
IIRC, they were number 1 in defense and top 10 on offense when the brawl happened. They were REALLY good. Best in the league is debatable, but they obviously had some sort of chemistry up to that point.

I tend to agree that they wouldn’t have held it together all the way to a championship, but I believe they would have gotten damn close.

Artest was a loose cannon, but he played that way his entire career and he won a ship in LA.

Young Jermaine O’Neal was a hell of a player.

Reactions: All4You
They certainly looked like the best club in the league up to that point. But that was only November in a very long NBA season. Who knows how the next 60 plus games would have gone. And assuming the west went the way it did, they would have met the Duncan/Parker/Manu Spurs in the Finals. No small task there.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT