ADVERTISEMENT

Met someone

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
I got bored and wanted to refresh my life a little. Went went to one of those apps. I found someone --- feisty, lawyer; who after a few times, told me that she has certain role-playing fantasies. She likes the rape fantasy. Tied up, wants to be dominated or pinned down. Or even come into her house at night unexpectedly, and 'rape' her in her bedroom.

I had trouble sleeping later the night after she told me. Its never in my DNA to be a 'rapist', albeit role playing. I was thinking, 'How or what would I think of myself if I were to go through with it? Am I too vanilla? (I have had some interesting experiences in the past, like threesomes, three different women in an evening, lactating woman, married women, Karaoke bathroom sex, cars, Washington Monument, etc.

But this type of role play is a little outside my comfort zone.

I googled.

And to my surprise, there are a shockingly huge number of women who actually fantasise about it and would incorporate it into their sexual activities. So I came to the conclusion that I was vanilla.

I went online and got a bunch of stuff. (Ropes, bondage/binding, slave cuffs, collars, vibrators, ropes, silk stuff, etc)

I'm not sure I need to drink first!! I need to figure out if it affects my self-esteem after this too!!

Wish me luck!!!

I got bored and wanted to refresh my life a little. Went went to one of those apps. I found someone --- feisty, lawyer; who after a few times, told me that she has certain role-playing fantasies. She likes the rape fantasy. Tied up, wants to be dominated or pinned down. Or even come into her house at night unexpectedly, and 'rape' her in her bedroom.

I had trouble sleeping later the night after she told me. Its never in my DNA to be a 'rapist', albeit role playing. I was thinking, 'How or what would I think of myself if I were to go through with it? Am I too vanilla? (I have had some interesting experiences in the past, like threesomes, three different women in an evening, lactating woman, married women, Karaoke bathroom sex, cars, Washington Monument, etc.

I googled.

And to my surprise, there are a shockingly huge number of women who actually fantasise about it and would incorporate it into their sexual8^ activities. So I came to the conclusion that I was vanilla.

I went online and got a bunch of stuff. (Ropes, bondage/binding, slave cuffs, collars, vibrators, ropes, silk stuff, etc)

I'm not sure I need to drink first!! I need to figure out if it affects my self-esteem after this too!!

Wish me luck!!!
8^

I googled.

And to my surprise, there are a shockingly huge number of women who actually fantasise about it and would incorporate it into their sexual activities. So I came to the conclusion that I was vanilla.

Wish me luck!!!
Her real fantasy is shooting a guy and getting away with it.

I googled.

Wish me luck!!!

images

I googled.

Wish me luck!!!
That is her fantasy. Hopefully it isn't yours. That is a line I would stay clear of especially with someone I met on an app without a history. I believe your first instinct is correct.

In the words of the poet Meatloaf, I'll do anything for love, but I won't do that.

I googled.

Wish me luck!!!
Wellness check. You still alive? Part of the skin trade? United still has hope ya know

Reactions: larsIU
@mcmurtry66 @BradStevens

wtf is a Washington monument?

Is @sglowrider someone I need to meet IRL (in his locale, where all this makes sense)?

Possibly. I’ll need a divorce first.
Ever seen The Last Seduction with Linda Fiorentino? Good movie. Very apropos.

I don't get the Washington monument reference. What am I missing?

Edit: ah, I see it. I'd take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt.

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
Wellness check. You still alive? Part of the skin trade? United still has hope ya know

I got some of my 'goods/tools' -- I have thought of multiple themes. But I will start with a basic ones first.

Today, this afternoon is my first lesson of love for her. I have a game plan with multiple steps. I have developed multiple routes, including one that includes her fantasy role play, but that will come later. Start with some tantric principles first.

But i have to look at some EVs first, after our lunch.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I got some of my 'goods/tools' -- I have thought of multiple themes. But I will start with a basic ones first.

Today, this afternoon is my first lesson of love for her. I have a game plan with multiple steps. I have developed multiple routes, including one that includes her fantasy role play, but that will come later. Start with some tantric principles first.

But i have to look at some EVs first, after our lunch.
If you're going to do any rape simulation, I strongly suggest you get prior consent in writing, with delineated boundaries and safewords, and that you record it, at least with audio, in order to have a record that you remained within the agreement.

I know, it doesn't sound sexy, but neither does 10 years in prison followed by sex offender registration.

And, a lawyer will understand the need.

If you're going to do any rape simulation, I strongly suggest you get prior consent in writing, with delineated boundaries and safewords, and that you record it, at least with audio, in order to have a record that you remained within the agreement.

I know, it doesn't sound sexy, but neither does 10 years in prison followed by sex offender registration.

^^^^^^This guy rap…..

Nope. Not gonna do it…bad Lars bad Lars.

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens

She is the one asking for it. Not my suggestion.

Her logic is that she is a ball buster at work. Battling all the time. She just wants to have a time when she can be the submissive one.

Her logic is that she is a ball buster at work. Battling all the time. She just wants to have a time when she can be the submissive one.

Think you may have misunderstood his point. He was just saying to cover your ass in case things turn sideways. I would at least go with a safeword since saying no might be mistaken as part of the rape fantasy role.

euro-trip-safe-word.gif

I know, but people have a funny way of changing their mind sometimes. Get it in writing. The Detective assigned to the case won't believe you without it.

Reactions: sglowrider

Rape is right up there with wife beating for scum of the earth people. I'm running away from any woman that wants to put me in a position to play like a rapist. If she doesn't have respect for herself, you can plant some respect in her by telling her what she is proposing is simulating an act of violence and she is better than that and you are better than that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT