ADVERTISEMENT

Men head to Rutgers

All those BTN Overflow channels on my channel guide and I still need to pay extra for BTN+.
Breezy, 46 and 90+% chance of rain in the forecast.

Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: mcmurtry66
All those BTN Overflow channels on my channel guide and I still need to pay extra for BTN+.

Go Hoosiers!
Really, really stupid question but I presume BTN prevents espn + from showing games? Even for left-handed sports like soccer? because espn plus carries an obscene amount of D1 soccer games. it's great. (though admittedly i can't sit through more than ten minutes). It's hard to watch messi and then lipscomb play stetson

Really, really stupid question but I presume BTN prevents espn + from showing games? Even for left-handed sports like soccer? because espn plus carries an obscene amount of D1 soccer games. it's great. (though admittedly i can't sit through more than ten minutes). It's hard to watch messi and then lipscomb play stetson
I'm not sure, but that makes sense. The B1G deal is with Fox Sports. I'd guess ESPN's channels show a lot of ACC and SEC soccer?

I'm not sure, but that makes sense. The B1G deal is with Fox Sports. I'd guess ESPN's channels show a lot of ACC and SEC soccer?
they show everything - literally. i'm not shitting you if someone's filming lipscomb vs stetson espn plus will air it

Go Hoosiers!

Those overflow channels cost money. Which is why they are only used during football season because none of the other sports would generate enough viewership to warrant paying for those slots.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I'll be posting score updates-assuming the game is played. Mother nature might have something to say about this.

off topic but rutgers and maryland really were a boon to big ten soccer. two really solid east coast programs
Yup-Maryland appears to be a little down this year, but hard to read too much into this wacky season. Rutgers has been in College Cups in years past. Funny how all the soccer schools are in the Big Ten East (football division). In the West, only Wisconsin and NW even field a varsity team!

Yup-Maryland appears to be a little down this year, but hard to read too much into this wacky season. Rutgers has been in College Cups in years past. Funny how all the soccer schools are in the Big Ten East (football division). In the West, only Wisconsin and NW even field a varsity team!
for sure. and maryland will be good again. cirvoski is a legend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT