ADVERTISEMENT

Memorial Stadium Break-in

I love it! One day this game will again matter to our players as much as it does to their players.

This looks more like a computer-generated image than the result of someone actually drawing letters in the snow. Nice work, though, if it's real. They even got the lighting right (lol).

Reactions: mk23
I actually think thats pretty funny. It’s not like they spray painted anything.

Does look old. I was thinking the same about closed end zones and/or photoshop. Either way I think it's great. I too long for the day when the IU/PU games mean as much to us as it does to PU. They just want it more and it shows in the last two games.

Reactions: iu60 and Chriselli
This was taken earlier today, its hard to tell exactly where he is standing, but it just feels like there is a lot of untouched snow where the "boiler up" is supposed to be. In the upper right, there does appear to be some heavily disturbed snow, which could correspond to a letter that was brushed/shoveled out maybe corresponding to where the "o" should be, but there is nothing beyond it

Not definitive of course, but I’m leaning towards thinking it was photoshopped

Last edited:
Hell....I think I have better security on my home system. We don’t have anything to monitor activity around a multi-million dollar facility?

Unless it was an inside job and then find that person and beat his ass silly.

Reactions: td75
I wonder what Bear would do if some sonbitch carved out War Eagle in the snow at Bryant-Denny....assuming they got snow and it happened, I'll bet he would be pissy.

While I think it's actually hilarious, I'm hoping Tom Allen doesn't find it too amusing......

Reactions: Chriselli
Those scumbags are the absolute worst. Obsessed little turds. I don’t know how someone gets such a psychotic hatred of and fixation with another school.

Reactions: bigbird__23
I wonder what Bear would do if some sonbitch carved out War Eagle in the snow at Bryant-Denny....assuming they got snow and it happened, I'll bet he would be pissy.
Birmingham got 10" of snow back in 1993, so yes, it's possible.
Strangely enough, my parents lived in Alabama at the time, and that coincided with Purdue's spring break that year, so I was down there when it happened. They made it illegal to drive on the roads and I ended up barely making it back for classes the Monday after.

Does anybody remember a large block "IU" being painted on the roof of Notre Dames Athletic and Convocation Center (their basketball arena)? The roof was being replaced and the IU was painted on the underlayment. Letters were probably 60 feet high and could be seen from ground level. Probably back in the 1980's or so. Wish I had a pic. I thought that was pretty cool and took some balls.

No doubt an overreaction. But, one could modify that statement to "I don’t know how someone gets such a psychotic hatred of and fixation with an Athletic Director" and have it apply to the poster in question.

Silly me for wanting to replace the person who has yet to fix football and overseen the collapse of the basketball program.

I think it is funny and pretty well done. Lots better than the vandalism done by OSU fans when they used to bring a lot of fans.

That was against Hazell. Everyone beat Hazell. All time worst coach in Big Ten history.

This is the ultimate Purdue response. Was it the Purdue football team or no? If so, it counts. That's like saying Crean losing to PU doesn't count. It's lame. PU got whooped 4 straight years. Suck it up.

Reactions: IUgradman
This is the ultimate Purdue response. Was it the Purdue football team or no? If so, it counts. That's like saying Crean losing to PU doesn't count. It's lame. PU got whooped 4 straight years. Suck it up.

AR-311269863.jpg&MaxH=400

Those 4 years were great. No doubt.

They helped us get to become a perennial 5-7 team. Considering the history I remember, that's great.

Now, next step. Can we get back to beating Purdue consistently? Can we beat a team we're not supposed to? Can we win more than 2 B1G games a year.

Next step.

Reactions: 82hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT