ADVERTISEMENT

Melania's jacket

Let's go visit the kids separated from their families and then wear a jacket that looks like Barron used whiteout to spell some toxic puerile message. That struck someone at the White House as a good idea.

tonedeaftest.png

Reactions: sglowrider
Did this happen after Peter Fonda's attack on Barron? It could be that the jacket was directed towards him and his ilk.

There was an article out there that basically said that Melanie did it to cause Trump more headaches.

If that’s true, she’s just as out of touch as he is. In other words, she should’ve realized what people would think it meant, and she did it anyway. Just to spite her husband.

I have no doubt that she’s done with Trump- and they’d be divorced if she wasn’t the First Lady right now. That’s why she seemed so distraught late on election night- after she realized that she was shackled to the guy for at least four years.

There was an article out there that basically said that Melanie did it to cause Trump more headaches.

If that’s true, she’s just as out of touch as he is. In other words, she should’ve realized what people would think it meant, and she did it anyway. Just to spite her husband.

I have no doubt that she’s done with Trump- and they’d be divorced if she wasn’t the First Lady right now. That’s why she seemed so distraught late on election night- after she realized that she was shackled to the guy for at least four years.
Reporting says she was distraught because she never had a desire for her husband to be President and her to be First Lady. Trump didn’t think he’d win and told her he wouldn’t.

The jacket is a huge mystery. At least she didn’t wear it during the visit. It was only during her departure from DC.

The jacket is a huge mystery. At least she didn’t wear it during the visit. It was only during her departure from DC.
She took it off for the visit, but put it back on for her arrival back in DC. Definitely sending some kind of message, but I'll be damned if I can figure out what it is.

She took it off for the visit, but put it back on for her arrival back in DC. Definitely sending some kind of message, but I'll be damned if I can figure out what it is.
Step back from the edge, get counseling, you will be OK.

I keep my white socks in one drawer and my colored socks in a separate, but equally sized, drawer. The colored socks are packed pretty tightly though, and the white socks have lots of room. I happen to own a lot of colored socks. When I see a good pair of colored socks I buy them . . . everyone should own at least a few colored socks.

TMI

Also, next time you see a large group of Americans, yell "O-H!" and see if you get an "I-O!" back. Video of the encounter would be nice too . . .

They have been shunted off to some corner of the island now. Sembawang I think. Rarely see them at Orchard Rd or Orchard Towers nowadays.

They have been shunted off to some corner of the island now. Sembawang I think. Rarely see them at Orchard Rd or Orchard Towers nowadays.
Sembawang is where the ships go pierside. If there are Sailors in Singapore they will find their way to Orchard Towers.

That explanation for the jacket, while bizarre and hard to comprehend, makes more sense than any other explanation I've heard. Clearly, she did not just randomly grab the jacket as she was hurrying out of the White House.

Reactions: hoot1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT