ADVERTISEMENT

Melania Trump plagarizes 2008 Michelle Obama DNC speech

This was a setup,more dirty tricks from your side

I'm convinced you're just a tremendous troll now. Great job all this time. You had me fooled.

But just in case you're not... Explain to me please how this could be a setup of any kind by the dems??? If you're going to rip something off, at least re-phrase it a little. A little plausible deniability, a la John Calipari.

I need the popcorn .gif for this. I'm eagerly anticipating your response.

This shows the complete incompetence of the trump campaign. The Donald says he will make America great again. Hell he can't even run a campaign. Imagine what his presidency would be like. God help us.

Yep. The Clinton political machine is like Alabama football. Everyone is playing for 2nd place. They even ask them to write their speeches. That's good. #crookedmelania
I generally reject conspiracy theories out of hand, but Trump's incompetence has hit such magnificent levels that I am really willing to consider that he is actually a Clinton plant.

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
I'm convinced you're just a tremendous troll now. Great job all this time. You had me fooled.

But just in case you're not... Explain to me please how this could be a setup
I generally reject conspiracy theories out of hand, but Trump's incompetence has hit such magnificent levels that I am really willing to consider that he is actually a Clinton plant.
There is nothing on the news networks about the speech, your info is wrong

White people keep stealing from black folk. Sorry, couldn't help it. This is unbelievable!

In all honesty, I've thought that all along. The way he systematically took out HRC's biggest threats one by one in order of threat to her ultimately winning the presidency. The over the top rhetoric he used against the Republican rivals, was not the tactics of a serious candidate. He got lucky by winning the nomination that way. Everyone underestimated the ignorance of the Republican primary electorate.

In all honesty, I've thought that all along. The way he systematically took out HRC's biggest threats one by one in order of threat to her ultimately winning the presidency. The over the top rhetoric he used against the Republican rivals, was not the tactics of a serious candidate. He got lucky by winning the nomination that way. Everyone underestimated the ignorance of the Republican primary electorate.
I still don't believe it. If nothing else, his ego has to make him want to win.

But this level of incompetence is historically unattested. It's hard to explain.

There is nothing on the news networks about the speech, your info is wrong

Are you serious?

Wow man. You REALLY need some alternative news sources. Even Fox News talked about it (I listen to all of them).

Use the google. I'd bet you can even find the speeches compared side by side. Actually, it's already in this thread...

Are you serious?

Wow man. You REALLY need some alternative news sources. Even Fox News talked about it (I listen to all of them).

Faux News just had some wonky blowhard on who was billed as to be discussing how Donald is a convention maverick and Melania nailed it with her speech. Strangely enough.... he never got around to the second point.

Last edited:
Very funny comment on msnbc. You can almost hear Melania say "I grew up a black child on the south side of Chicago ".

Ok, that's pretty f***ing funny.
I-havent-laughed.jpg

Here's the video:

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/19/12221566/melania-trump-michelle-obama

I don't think it really matter to Trump voters. I actually don't think anything will change a Trump voters mind. He has exhibited that he is in no way qualified, prepared or capable of being president, yet people still support him with such compelling reasons like;

Hillary lied!
I like walls and Mexico will pay for it!
He knows how to create jobs!
Sure he's a racist, misogynist, self centered asshole! But he will pick the right judges!

Is this really surprising to anyone?

And somehow people think that Trump is a competent manager that will "hire great people around him".

It doesn't matter that he doesn't know shit about any policy topic whatsoever...he's got great people!

Here's the video:

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/19/12221566/melania-trump-michelle-obama

I don't think it really matter to Trump voters. I actually don't think anything will change a Trump voters mind. He has exhibited that he is in no way qualified, prepared or capable of being president, yet people still support him with such compelling reasons like;

Hillary lied!
I like walls and Mexico will pay for it!
He knows how to create jobs!
Sure he's a racist, misogynist, self centered asshole! But he will pick the right judges!
What experience and qualifications did Obama have in 2008?

Is this really surprising to anyone?

And somehow people think that Trump is a competent manager that will "hire great people around him".

It doesn't matter that he doesn't know shit about any policy topic whatsoever...he's got great people!

To his supporters, none of that matters. I can't believe some of the stuff I hear at work. Just this morning there was a conversation about building the wall and a woman said she won't leave her daughter at home alone when it's time to house tobacco. The reason? The next farm over hires Mexicans to do the housing and you "hear all the time about these Mexicans going around raping white women". Yeah, I actually haven't heard that. Oh, and there was something about Benghazi too.

Anyone still complaining about Benghazi should have to point to Benghazi on a map before they can vote. Ok, just point out Libya. Screw it, I'll settle for them getting their hand close to North Africa. They don't even have to know Africa is a continent.

Reactions: T.M.P.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT