ADVERTISEMENT

mcmurfy

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
i have boston in 5 for agood chunk, fraid now going to sweep them , shot 83 today , you may be right , i might never make the pga or even liv

i have boston in 5 for agood chunk, fraid now going to sweep them , shot 83 today , you may be right , i might never make the pga or even liv
I shot 75 with a double bogie 6s on 10 and 18. I was just off the green off the in 2 on both holes.

Oak Meadow Country Club. Me and all my buddies have quit Victoria and the Dormie Network. When they wouldn’t let me sit down and order a hundred dollar steak after a round without a reservation, I said enough.
I had heard there was trouble on the horizon for them & they have had a lot of folks leave. Heard they dropped membership fees too? Either way, that course is too difficult for my skill level…

I had heard there was trouble on the horizon for them & they have had a lot of folks leave. Heard they dropped membership fees too? Either way, that course is too difficult for my skill level…
Hard to intentionally run off all local members and think enough folks are going to fly in from around the country to get the hell beat out of them. When the temperature gets above 80 they soak the course with water to keep it alive. We played many summers lift, clean and place. That’s not golf.

With that all said, I had over a 20 year run and loved it. Every time I left whether a good round or bad one, I couldn’t wait to go back the next day.

I could very well be wrong but I don’t think the Dormie model will work. I believe you need local members spending money every day. The Evansville Airport is a piece of crap. Who wants to fly into Indy or Louisville and drive to Evansville very often?

Reactions: Indyhorn and jet812
Not yet. I am back there with the youngsters and keeping up with them with my new PXG Black Opps Driver. I’ve picked up over 20 yards. Don’t know if its the driver or my hot young wife. 😂

I need vid footage of you playing from the blacks

could very well be wrong but I don’t think the Dormie model will work. I believe you need local members spending money every day. The Evansville Airport is a piece of crap. Who wants to fly into Indy or Louisville and drive to Evansville very often?

I was told the all inclusive price and model is only at Dormie Club and one other course. Looking at Vic and NE ones and they are still normal it looks like.

Price difference isn’t that big. We’re coming to Vic this fall.

How did you do on the front 9?
36-39 smarty pants 😂
I was told the all inclusive price and model is only at Dormie Club and one other course. Looking at Vic and NE ones and they are still normal it looks like.

Price difference isn’t that big. We’re coming to Vic this fall.
i don’t know what they’re doing now. While I was a member I believe the monthly fee was $1000 per month. The fee granted you membership to all their clubs. It included golf and cart. Food and accommodations was additional.

36-39 smarty pants 😂

i don’t know what they’re doing now. While I was a member I believe the monthly fee was $1000 per month. The fee granted you membership to all their clubs. It included golf and cart. Food and accommodations was additional.

For Dormie club they are charging $1000 per night which is all inclusive of golf, food, drinks, cigars, etc is my understanding.

There’s one other like that too (maybe Ballyhack?) but the rest are a la carte still ($250-300pp/night) and golf, food, drinks, etc are pay as you go.

If you play two rounds, it’s probably slightly more depending on food/drink, but if you can squeeze in a third, you are definitely ahead

For Dormie club they are charging $1000 per night which is all inclusive of golf, food, drinks, cigars, etc is my understanding.

There’s one other like that too (maybe Ballyhack?) but the rest are a la carte still ($250-300pp/night) and golf, food, drinks, etc are pay as you go.

If you play two rounds, it’s probably slightly more depending on food/drink, but if you can squeeze in a third, you are definitely ahead
I am confused. Do they still have memberships for a monthly fee?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT