ADVERTISEMENT

Maxine Waters

Courtsensetwo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2004
Waters appears on MSNBC this eve.

The first things she says is follow covid guidelines and specifically "don't attend large events"

Good advice maxine.

She then spends 3 three minutes in a semi-coherent rambling mess...praising and encouraging protesters for what they are doing. Political entertainer Ari Melber fails to ask any follow up or clarifying questions regarding the obvious conflict.

Gotta love the political entertainment industry.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

The first things she says is follow covid guidelines and specifically "don't attend large events"

Good advice maxine.

She then spends 3 three minutes in a semi-coherent rambling mess...praising and encouraging protesters for what they are doing. Political entertainer Ari Melber fails to ask any follow up or clarifying questions regarding the obvious conflict.

Yeah, she's a nut.

But she's no Gohmert.

Good advice maxine.

CST, curious as to why you think what Maxine Waters has to think and say is important enough to bring up at The Cooler.

CST, curious as to why you think what Maxine Waters has to think and say is important enough to bring up at The Cooler.

There was that WH briefing today about the POTUS potentially committing treason and only including Repubs in the briefing.

I guess she had some free time.

I lived in Los Angeles for about 30 years and I always thought that Maxine Waters is a nightmare. But she is a fighter and she represents a very poor part of the city that usually only gets national news when we're talking about about riots. By default she has become a person of power in the Democratic Party because of her geography rather than her intellect or capability. It is what it is. But I would rather have her represent me rather than Mitch McConnell.

I lived in Los Angeles for about 30 years and I always thought that Maxine Waters is a nightmare. But she is a fighter and she represents a very poor part of the city that usually only gets national news when we're talking about about riots. By default she has become a person of power in the Democratic Party because of her geography rather than her intellect or capability. It is what it is. But I would rather have her represent me rather than Mitch McConnell.

She has power because they use absolute seniority for committee positions under the Democratic House rules. It's certainly not based upon anything else.

I suppose you could ask that of 90% of the posts here. I will watch for you to do that. So the rules here are...quote or link any random talking head or blogger boy as long as they are trashing trump, but don't dare question the other side.

I found the hypocrisy from a sitting Congresswoman who's own sister died of C19 interesting. I was amused by the typical pandering by a political reality show network that so many here find important, It obviously struck a nerve with you.

Let's just call it balance.

Good advice maxine.

Waters is a strange bird. But I gotta ask, was her response better/worse then Trump's concise reply to Hannity's "second term" question?

Good advice maxine.

Anyone that has ever listened to her should be appalled that she serves as the Chair of the Financial Services Committee.

Her and her daughter are thieves!

I have zero tolerance for racists of any creed or color.

200.gif

Reactions: Lucy01

Good advice maxine.

"Gotta love the political entertainment industry".
---------------------------------------------------------------

hate to be the spelling police, but you horribly misspelled "propaganda".

"Gotta love the political entertainment industry".
---------------------------------------------------------------

hate to be the spelling police, but you horribly misspelled "propaganda".

Ha i went back thinking "I don't remember using that word"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT