ADVERTISEMENT

Massive Winter Storm

This is why when rockfish would get all pissed off and start spouting about the dunning-kruger effect it was so silly. unless it's regarding a very specific area of expertise (for me anything related to the beautiful game; maniacal cardio; hand to hand combat; and a few other specific areas ) everything most all of us write is subject to same. it's only a message board and most of us are just shooting from the hip with our opinions. we rarely have time to research and vet same.

And the ones that have time to research are mostly losers sitting at home with nothing better to do or sitting at a job they’re a failure at doing research instead of a job they’re being paid to do.

Reactions: DANC
You should probably call their bosses and get them fired, right?

Actually at the time I thought that’s what they deserved. Figured out none of my business doesn’t change my feelings that they’re stealing from their employers in many cases.

I appreciate that the science may be difficult for you.

A trained scientist has to write down all those two-digit historical temperatures taken over the past 170+ years or so (in the US). Then, using third grade arithmetic principles, he/she has to calculate average annual temperatures for each location for which there are readings. I am told people used to calculate these averages with pencil and paper. If you can use a non-scientific calculator, you might be able to do this yourself, once you grasp the basics.

Good luck!
You ignore how the temps have been manipulated to show temps rising because real historical temps, not adjusted temps, don't show that. You also ignore we are still coming out of a minor ice age temps in the early 1800s where there was no summer in 1815. Historical knowledge is important instead of short sighted knowledge. Maybe as you put it you can grasp the basics with some education.

Wow. You must have been a miserable POS. Glad you're all better now.

Stealing time falls in the same categories as filling your tank up with gas at company pump, misusing company credit card, taking office supplies home, taking “waste” lumber and other materials home from job sites. It’s all stealing from your employer.

I don’t follow my employees around. Most of my employees have been with me for much of my business life. I pay them well and allow them very liberal work hours. They pretty much come and go as they please but they know when client work needs done and they get it done.

The last partnership I had every great employee we had come with me. They knew I fought for their raises and how I treated them.

Stealing time falls in the same categories as filling your tank up with gas at company pump, misusing company credit card, taking office supplies home, taking “waste” lumber and other materials home from job sites. It’s all stealing from your employer.

I don’t follow my employees around. Most of my employees have been with me for much of my business life. I pay them well and allow them very liberal work hours. They pretty much come and go as they please but they know when client work needs done and they get it done.

The last partnership I had every great employee we had come with me. They knew I fought for their raises and how I treated them.
Not sure what this story has to do with you attempting to contact other posters' employers, but like I said, you've worked through that and I'm sure you're much happier.

Not sure what this story has to do with you attempting to contact other posters' employers, but like I said, you've worked through that and I'm sure you're much happier.

that story has to do with posters on here stealing work time from their employers.

since any conservative is assumed to be a selfish pig the rest of the story is to try and explain I treat my own employees well.

that story has to do with posters on here stealing work time from their employers.

since any conservative is assumed to be a selfish pig the rest of the story is to try and explain I treat my own employees well.
No, you are diverting. This is not about posters stealing time from their employers. This is about the fact that you felt you had the right/responsibility/unmitigated gall/business to try to contact anyone. All I can figure is:

Being a miserable human being + Getting your butt kicked in an argument = your justification.

Just unbelievable.

You write this a lot. Why? Do you think that’s a bad thing? Are you for loan forgiveness the Dems are pushing? Eviction moratoriums the Dems continue to push? You’re for massive stimulus bills giving away free shit but against debts? On and on. Do you just have selective angst depending on the jersey? I’m pro business and right of center but support debtor “havens.” I don’t think judgments should be able to be recorded for decades. I think bankruptcy protection is a good thing and should be expanded to include student loans. I like homestead. I like tenants by the entireties protection from judgment creditors. On and on.

So you write this about Florida and Texas a lot. Why? Is it just an uninformed dig at republicans? Because consumer debt relief is far more left than right from a legal perspective.

Small-time landlords are getting crushed by the endless eviction moratorium

Small-time landlords are getting crushed by the endless eviction moratorium

It's a fair thing to be worried about. The alternative is a massive wave of homelessness. I'm open to someone coming up with an easy answer but I haven't seen one.

Are you okay with government telling people how they have to identify themselves? If so, that's interesting.
How a person identifies is just dumb. I guess we’re up to 100 genders and growing. Everytine we add a new one we have a new persecuted minority.

Are you okay with the government telling me I have to get vaccinated to keep my job?

As shooter has pointed out, they've done that for centuries, so no, I have no problem if the government requires vaccinations as a requirement for jobs if its a military job.

As a private citizen in the private sector, yes, I have a problem with the government telling someone that they have to be vaccinated to have a job.

Now it's your turn to answer my question.

As shooter has pointed out, they've done that for centuries, so no, I have no problem if the government requires vaccinations as a requirement for jobs if its a military job.

As a private citizen in the private sector, yes, I have a problem with the government telling someone that they have to be vaccinated to have a job.

Now it's your turn to answer my question.
The democrats have now established the government can do anything associated with our personal lives so it doesn’t matter what bothers me.

Oh,you're talking about minors.

I have no problem with it. If they want to 'transition' to an alien or anything else after they're adults, have at it.
Is alien one of the genders? The woke democrat gender police have to approve any new gender.

• Haha
Is alien one of the genders? The woke democrat gender police have to approve any new gender.

No, that's Republicans, since Abbott wants parents turned in if some 16 or 17 year old identifies as a girl instead of a boy.

Aren't you posting during work hours now?

What am I missing here? I do hop on here every now and again during work, but I don't think my work suffers.

No, that's Republicans, since Abbott wants parents turned in if some 16 or 17 year old identifies as a girl instead of a boy.
No no no. People can't read including the Twitter idiot. It pertains to minors undergoing procedures for gender transitioning. It's for the protection of minors and makes sense. No doctor should be doing such a thing on a minor

No no no. People can't read including the Twitter idiot. It pertains to minors undergoing procedures for gender transitioning. It's for the protection of minors and makes sense. No doctor should be doing such a thing on a minor

I can read just fine.

It's not just procedures... it's also things like hormone drugs. If a 17 year old wants to identify as a girl and start the process, don't do it in Texas because they're coming for your parents.

I can read just fine.

It's not just procedures... it's also things like hormone drugs. If a 17 year old wants to identify as a girl and start the process, don't do it in Texas because they're coming for your parents.
Good for Texas. They care about minors. 21 to drink. 21 to smoke. 18 to get a tat. A 17 yr old doesn't need to be "starting the process" of anything other than college apps

I can read just fine.

There has to be a line. If 18 is decided as the line, ok. I'm sure this will end up in court at some point and it will probably be adjudicated there. Minors need protection, quite often from themselves. Your brain doesn't even fully develop until 23 or 25. Decisions as large as physical gender reassignment should not be decided by a child.

Has hit Texas, 2 million without power. What is President Biden plan to fix this problem?
I think he should hire Trump to tell God to just change the weather and then give Trump credit for hardball negotiating with God.

Aren't you posting during work hours now?

What am I missing here? I do hop on here every now and again during work, but I don't think my work suffers.
I write my paycheck. I will be working at 2am this morning. I can do whatever the hell I want.

You get that?

Abbott right. 16/17 yearold has no business changing their biological gender and if parents allow it they need prosecuted.

There has to be a line. If 18 is decided as the line, ok. I'm sure this will end up in court at some point and it will probably be adjudicated there. Minors need protection, quite often from themselves. Your brain doesn't even fully develop until 23 or 25. Decisions as large as physical gender reassignment should not be decided by a child.
I brought this up to my stoker. I was surprised to hear her side with Boogie. She said those kids won't think they have the wrong parts as a fad. It's something they feel. Not something to change your mind over. So if they're 17 and want to start early they should be able to in her opinion.

crazy how you think things are clear as day only to hear someone take the opposite

I

I brought this up to my stoker. I was surprised to hear her side with Boogie. She said those kids won't think they have the wrong parts as a fad. It's something they feel. Not something to change your mind over. So if they're 17 and want to start early they should be able to in her opinion.

crazy how you think things are clear as day only to hear someone take the opposite

I
Which is why I’ll leave it up to the experts and a court. Or legislature. Maybe 17 is old enough but prepubescent seems way over the line to me. But then again what do I know.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT