ADVERTISEMENT

Mason Gillis Probable Cause Affidavit

I’m sorry. Are you comparing the two?
No, wasn't meant to be a pure analogy. A form of hypocrisy whereby condemning the posting of the players drunk driving incident (i do agree such doesn't belong here) while having no problem disparaging teenage female students. One is individual while the other general, but both in poor taste.

Perhaps to my credit, don't watch TV and wouldn't know either of the people you mentioned if they bit me on the leg (though I have heard of JS). As for "gossiping about someone's trainwreck", agree and would be most content if such never darkened our collective doorstep again - but given the typical daily traffic on this Forum, just struck me as odd that this alone got flagged as 'inappropriate'.

Hear that everyone? No more personal trainwreck gossip. Right - shouldn't be a problem. By the way, what's the over/under on how many more threads get started on this subject before next Monday?

🍏
I really don't care what the collective does, lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of gnus, I just enjoy pointing out grown ass men gossiping like hormonally challenged teenagers

If you don't think there wasn't a big discussion about Gillis's DUI on Purdue's sister site to this one. Could I interest you purchasing a bridge in Brooklyn? I'll give you a good deal.
Just learned this happened 6 weeks ago. Had assumed it was yesterday - makes more sense as to why Kkott took exception, sort of like rooting through someone's old garbage looking for dirt, although it could be the OP just found out about it as well.

Better than Thunderbird, If You are as old as I am , you probably remember the Commercials.
"What's the Word? Thunderbird,
"How is the wine?" Mighty Fine.
"What's the Price?' Really nice.
I forget the rest, but I'm sure Somebody can fill in the blanks.
Fantastic. I dont remember the commercials. I will try and find one.

Just learned this happened 6 weeks ago. Had assumed it was yesterday - makes more sense as to why Kkott took exception, sort of like rooting through someone's old garbage looking for dirt, although it could be the OP just found out about it as well.
I also assumed it was more recent than 6 weeks. Not sure that changes cause and effect but interesting we did not catch on quickly

So, you're fine with calling teenage girls cows, moo, etc., but upset over drunk drivers? Makes perfect sense. These teenage girls have parents too, even IU grad parents.
Yeah I thought it was funny as well how he was pretending to be all morally righteous yet openly admit he enjoys and supports calling teenage girls cows, fat, ugly, etc. And apparently he even has kids too? Yikes.

Yeah I thought it was funny as well how he was pretending to be all morally righteous yet openly admit he enjoys and supports calling teenage girls cows, fat, ugly, etc. And apparently he even has kids too? Yikes.
Pretty classless of you to make that comment about a guy who is basically saying we should leave your guy alone and let your coach handle it. Singling out a named individual vs. the stereotype of thousands of nameless coeds. It's not that hard if you think about it.

If it bothers you that much, let me add "moooo".

Reactions: kkott and BigMobe
See Hooky's post, but yes, I'm talking about general banter and sh*t-talking amongst programs. PU has an ugly campus, co-eds, town, mooo, etc... IU grads are dumb, live at home, girls are easy, ND reversible jackets, IU sucks chant, etc...whatever general putdowns PU fans like to lob at IU grads and fans, and vice versa. Where the line is crossed is insulting an individual (or sharing one's troubles as a way to put down your rivals program), as Jimbo chose to do with MG's troubles and as you now have done with my parenting (Yes, I do indeed have 2 happy and healthy children who are both college grads and well-adjusted young adults). And, I'm inviting you to say anything additional to my face if you'd like to continue down that track and I'll tell you and show you what I think of your opinion of my parenting skills. Yikes indeed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
See Hooky's post, but yes, I'm talking about general banter and sh*t-talking amongst programs. PU has an ugly campus, co-eds, town, mooo, etc... IU grads are dumb, live at home, girls are easy, ND reversible jackets, IU sucks chant, etc...whatever general putdowns PU fans like to lob at IU grads and fans, and vice versa. Where the line is crossed is insulting an individual (or sharing one's troubles as a way to put down your rivals program), as Jimbo chose to do with MG's troubles and as you now have done with my parenting (Yes, I do indeed have 2 happy and healthy children who are both college grads and well-adjusted young adults). And, I'm inviting you to say anything additional to my face if you'd like to continue down that track and I'll tell you and show you what I think of your opinion of my parenting skills. Yikes indeed.
No offense, but I don't think anybody here is afraid of a 60-65 year old.

No offense, but I don't think anybody here is afraid of a 60-65 year old.

No offense taken. I'm not either, nor am I that old. But, this is the IU bball board, so posting sh*t about a PU's players personal problems doesn't belong here, nor do personal insults about my parenting. So as I said, if someone wants to venture there I'd prefer to hear and discuss that in person.

No offense taken. I'm not either, nor am I that old. But, this is the IU bball board, so posting sh*t about a PU's players personal problems doesn't belong here, nor do personal insults about my parenting. So as I said, if someone wants to venture there I'd prefer to hear and discuss that in person.
Ok, big dog.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT