ADVERTISEMENT

Marylands Smith.....

you gonna bitch slap a 6'10 monster? You must be 6'2 225+ and strong as F, good for you my man!
He’s tall AF and lanky. But doesn’t mean he can fight. And just flat can’t allow that. I don’t care the size. I’ve seen little bitty dudes who can scrap like crazy and huge dudes that just drop like a sack of rocks. Size isn’t end all be all.

Here, educate yourself about this situation from other's perspective that know him better than you do...

https://www.insidethehall.com/2020/01/26/video-mark-turgeon-reacts-to-win-at-indiana/

Jalen Smith
@JalenSmith2000

I want to sincerely apologize to all the Indiana’s fans and players for how I acted at the end of the game. I let my emotions get the best of me and it won’t happen again. I have nothing but respect for all Indiana’s fans and players. Please forgive me and I wish you all the best
3:50 PM · Jan 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
I appreciate the kid apologizing. From what I heard there were some fans who were riding him pretty hard. I think that was where his emotions got out of control for a bit.

He’s tall AF and lanky. But doesn’t mean he can fight. And just flat can’t allow that. I don’t care the size. I’ve seen little bitty dudes who can scrap like crazy and huge dudes that just drop like a sack of rocks. Size isn’t end all be all.

Bro, when you are that big and strong you don’t have to know how to fight. The most awkward haymaker from him would knock me the f out.

Bro, when you are that big and strong you don’t have to know how to fight. The most awkward haymaker from him would knock me the f out.
Martial arts experience will give someone an edge regardless of his size.

Usually I agree. But I would like to know what these fans behind the basket were saying all game. It is a lot easier to judge someone's actions when you get the full story.
It was a B1G road game.

Of course he was getting heckled a bit.

Sack up & win the game (which he did). That's the best way to deal with unruly fans.

Usually I agree. But I would like to know what these fans behind the basket were saying all game. It is a lot easier to judge someone's actions when you get the full story.
You get that crap on the road in every game. He was just frustrated they were losing so when they won he exploded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT