ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland/Indiana Prediction Thread

Ugly game. Maybe with the weather turnovers play a bigger role than they have for IU in first 4 games?

Maryland has more talent than IU does. And they have a coach that's been there a few years, so there's some continuity.

Historically, these are the types of games, and situations, where IU falters, and takes a step or two back with a bad loss. Losing to Maryland wouldn't necessarily be a bad loss, but with the start, it'd sure be disappointing.

I think we're a more well rounded team. We'll end up winning because of that.

33-20 IU.

A rain soaked 28 - 24 W for the Hoosiers.
Honestly if it were pretty I think I'd expect a greater spread.
Maryland scores late to make it look closer than it was. :cool:
O/U is 53.5 now according to Fox Sports. I'd take the under if weather is as expected.
Go Hoosiers!
It is not expected to go to Bloomington as it curves to Illinois after hitting us in Southern Indiana along the river.

At this point, if Triple C told me there was a flying saucer traveling behind a comet and that I needed to leave my physical body to ascend to the flying saucer, I would believe him.

IU 38
Small Turtles 17
That would actually be a gentleman known as Marshall Applewhite, He was also a big fan of Nike.

I’ll take an IU win, Maryland offense best we’ve faced this season. IU will score and so will the Terps- get number 5 Coach Cig!

Reactions: 4IUSox2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT