ADVERTISEMENT

Martial Law looming....

broomball
2020-01-16-curling-thumbnail.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Purdue's latest giant (Zach Edey) is a 7'4" freshman who has only played basketball for 2-3 years. Before that he played hockey. Could you imagine a 7'4", 285 pound hockey player?!?

Edey has been far, far better than any fan expected. One thing I really like about him is that he almost always dunks the ball rather than putting it on the floor or trying a jump shot. The last two 7 footers Purdue had seemed to be afraid they might hurt the rim if they dunked it.
I saw him a bit and he certainly looks pretty good. Didn’t know he was a hockey player before. I know his offer list wasn’t that great, so the fact that he hadn’t played ball much probably hurt him.

She acts like a know-it-all, proud of her leadership experience on her high school's prom commitee and, in this clip, she's actually arguing with and accusing a Republican committee member but doesn't appear to know he's a Republican.

But, not to worry -- a voice of reason (Rudy Giuliani) is right there beside her to make sure she doesn't go off the deep end. Face it -- it's a rare witness indeed who makes Giuliani look like the voice of reason.

I'd rate this clip a 98.

• Haha
Reactions: hoosboot
I saw him a bit and he certainly looks pretty good. Didn’t know he was a hockey player before. I know his offer list wasn’t that great, so the fact that he hadn’t played ball much probably hurt him.
Hurt him? I think he did pretty well for himself. :)

Reactions: zeke4ahs
She acts like a know-it-all, proud of her leadership experience on her high school's prom commitee and, in this clip, she's actually arguing with and accusing a Republican committee member but doesn't appear to know he's a Republican.

But, not to worry -- a voice of reason (Rudy Giuliani) is right there beside her to make sure she doesn't go off the deep end. Face it -- it's a rare witness indeed who makes Giuliani look like the voice of reason.

I'd rate this clip a 98.
Did Rudy fart in her general direction as well?

Reactions: zeke4ahs
The chaos created by massive voter fraud, and the revelation that CCP owns Dominion Voting Systems creates the perfect storm of conditions to justify an immediate declaration of Martial Law.

Georgia would be first, if claims of bribery of Georgia's Governor and Attorney General are substantiated .

Pennsylvania would follow, based on reports of at least one truckload of completed ballots being shipped across state lines by a contractor,
back in October. Efforts to conceal and coverup this fraud are documented by sworn testimony before the State Legislature.

Every 'battleground' state has numerous instances of this type of nefarious actions, illustrated by sworn testimony, forensic examination of data and documents,
and actions taken to cover the tracks of the attack upon the American Republic.

Martial Law may be the only action to prevent insurrection going forward.

Getting back to the use of Martial Law.

I found this report to be an interesting report on crime and violence in 2020.

Included in the report was a study which had this to say about "aggressive and militarized government response".....

If anything, aggressive and militarized government response has made demonstrations more violent, researchers concluded. For example, before Trump deployed the federal task force to Portland, Oregon, 17 percent of the demonstrations were violent; after federal law enforcement agents entered Portland, the share of violent demonstrations more than doubled, to 42 percent. Criminologists have warned that sending in federal law enforcement officers, like border patrol agents or Bureau of Prisons guards, with no training or knowledge on local issues can do more harm than good.​

Included in the report was a study which had this to say about "aggressive and militarized government response".....

If anything, aggressive and militarized government response has made demonstrations more violent, researchers concluded. For example, before Trump deployed the federal task force to Portland, Oregon, 17 percent of the demonstrations were violent; after federal law enforcement agents entered Portland, the share of violent demonstrations more than doubled, to 42 percent. Criminologists have warned that sending in federal law enforcement officers, like border patrol agents or Bureau of Prisons guards, with no training or knowledge on local issues can do more harm than good.​
This is by no means a criticism of your post, but is anyone surprised by this?

It was common knowledge the Trump show of force made things worse.

This is by no means a criticism of your post, but is anyone surprised by this?
It was common knowledge the Trump show of force made things worse.

Mark and Noodle, there are contributors to our often contentious gathering around The Cooler who might have a different perspective than the link I posted.

I always look forward to reading posts which disagree with the studies and experts which I link. Like it even better when they link information that contradicts my so-called experts.

Reactions: RBB89

I'd rate this clip a 98.

He's not some anti-Trumper either. He's a right-wing Trumper from western MI.

ADVERTISEMENT