ADVERTISEMENT

Martial Law looming....

Oh good. I needed something to make me chuckle after that nightmare of a basketball game.

Looks like terrible shooting is going to sink us when we play good teams. Sometimes our bad shooters get hot and we look good.

It was disheartening today. It’s going to look like Archie’s previous years.

• Angry
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
IU needs to give Little Archie a lifetime contract

Trying to stay positive but we’ve seen in the last two games what we’ve seen his entire tenure.

Makes no sense we can’t recruit a couple knock shooters.

Trump had received over $175 million in donations to help “fight the steal.” It’s pretty obvious he’s still trying to get every penny he can from those poor fools who support him.

Trump had received over $175 million in donations to help “fight the steal.” It’s pretty obvious he’s still trying to get every penny he can from those poor fools who support him.
His campaign will almost certainly use all the extra funds to pay off its debts. Gee, I wonder which creditor it will pay back first.

Looks like terrible shooting is going to sink us when we play good teams. Sometimes our bad shooters get hot and we look good.

It was disheartening today. It’s going to look like Archie’s previous years.

What a tale of two games.

One game our guards were able to initiate offense and the other game they were simply physically dominated, sometimes 25 feet from the hoop.

The worry is obviously that's a pretty easy thing to do if you have a physical advantage.

Trayce is also taking terrible angles on his post attempts and bricking most of them.

Hopefully Texas was just a freakishly physical team because they just abused us.

We can't shoot as is but especially when we are intimidated by who's defending us so we hurry our shots.

Check out this 40 second clip of our hurried bricks at the rim. Fugly.

Count me among the group who thinks Mas is just trolling. I have interacted with him enough to think he's too smart to actually believe what he's been posting. But I know a lot of people genuinely do. I have family members who think the election was stolen, and that there is a fool-proof plan in place to fix the problem and make sure Trump stays in office. Many of them think this plan is being directed by God himself.

Not a joke: A lot of these people will find it very difficult to deal emotionally with the world they find themselves in come Jan 20. They will be living in a universe that is, according to all they know, impossible. I genuinely wonder if there will be a noticeable increase in suicides after the inauguration.

John Oliver highlighted this on his show last week but check out the inflammatory nonsense from Voight here.

Many people are believing this crap and are letting it start to dictate their lives.

Conspiracy theories are fun to talk about while drinking at a pub but when it effects how you truly see the world...I mean good lord.

Remember how we would make fun of suicide fighters for Allah who were told they'd get 75 virgins in the afterlife?

Remember how we'd shake our heads at people who get sucked up into a cult that it effected their personal life and wonder 'how does this happen to smart people?'.

Remember hearing the crazy survivor stories of Scientology and thinking, how in the hell did you get mixed up in that in the first place?

Trump's constant conspiracies are negatively effecting a lot of people.

• Wow
Reactions: outside shooter
Count me among the group who thinks Mas is just trolling. I have interacted with him enough to think he's too smart to actually believe what he's been posting. But I know a lot of people genuinely do. I have family members who think the election was stolen, and that there is a fool-proof plan in place to fix the problem and make sure Trump stays in office. Many of them think this plan is being directed by God himself.

Not a joke: A lot of these people will find it very difficult to deal emotionally with the world they find themselves in come Jan 20. They will be living in a universe that is, according to all they know, impossible. I genuinely wonder if there will be a noticeable increase in suicides after the inauguration.

Well...look at the bright side. They probably don't think that Trump is an immortal shape-shifting alien who pretended to get coronavirus in order to shed his mortal flesh and shapeshift into a different form.

So, they got that going for them...which is nice.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter

One game our guards were able to initiate offense and the other game they were simply physically dominated, sometimes 25 feet from the hoop.

The worry is obviously that's a pretty easy thing to do if you have a physical advantage.

Trayce is also taking terrible angles on his post attempts and bricking most of them.

Hopefully Texas was just a freakishly physical team because they just abused us.

We can't shoot as is but especially when we are intimidated by who's defending us so we hurry our shots.

Excellent observations. I had game on in my office. I watched more of the first half than second. I noticed exactly what you did regarding being intimidated to shoot. Very hesitant to put up shots. Afraid they would be blocked. In fact several were blocked.

We can hope it improves. I am going to try and be positive. Which is against my nature. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyCracker

Between the latest Sidney Powell filing debacles, maintaining voter fraud in Edison Co Michigan, and citing 8-chan founder Ron Watkins as an "expert" in her Georgia filing, there is certainly no lack of fertile examples for Mas to gather his trolling bait from.

This is even more disastrous than when the Guiliani crew submitted MN data for their MI case because there is no "Edison County" anywhere in the state of Michigan. In fact, there is no Edison County ANYWHERE in the entire US, although one Twitter reply came from a woman who advised she personally witnessed "massive fraud" in Wakanda County. IMO, the Trump Train should definitely roll into there and investigate- I understand it is a haven for Black Panthers...

And "expert" Ron Watkins filed his "deposition" from Japan where he currently resides and evidently promotes the QAnon gospel in the Asian-Pacific realm. Not only is he known for his heavy promotion of QAnon during his tenure of running 8 chan, but many former 8 chan admins believe he and his Pops WERE the original Q!...

And we can't forget the ScamEvangelists. And some people want to actually criticize Biden's "religion"?

A couple of these folks are on Trump's "Evangelical Advisory Board", including Paula White his personal spiritual advisor ...

A little more background on some of the "stars" of the preceding video...

They aren't. Don't get me wrong, Texas had some pretty good players, good length, played physical, but that isn't much different than we are likely to see from the typical B1G teams that grind it out (MSU, Wisky, Purdoo)

EXTREME LIBTURD.

giphy.gif

John Oliver highlighted this on his show last week but check out the inflammatory nonsense from Voight here.

Many people are believing this crap and are letting it start to dictate their lives.

Conspiracy theories are fun to talk about while drinking at a pub but when it effects how you truly see the world...I mean good lord.

Remember how we would make fun of suicide fighters for Allah who were told they'd get 75 virgins in the afterlife?

Remember how we'd shake our heads at people who get sucked up into a cult that it effected their personal life and wonder 'how does this happen to smart people?'.

Remember hearing the crazy survivor stories of Scientology and thinking, how in the hell did you get mixed up in that in the first place?

Trump's constant conspiracies are negatively effecting a lot of people.

Good Lord, did Mick catch a Ray Donovan baseball bat to the head in one of the episodes?

Reactions: TommyCracker
Honest question - do you follow the QAnon stuff? You seem to fit the profile.
Again....no.
Have never referred to anything Q-related or inspired, here or anywhere else.
I do know that there is a significant Christian element to the group who utilize social media as QAnon, for research, communication and connection. Were you aware of the significant Christian participation with other QAnon users?

Last edited:
Trying to stay positive but we’ve seen in the last two games what we’ve seen his entire tenure.

Makes no sense we can’t recruit a couple knock shooters.
I’ll never understand how we can live in Indiana where every high school team has a lights out shooter and we can’t get one. Let alone the fact that PU engineers seem to be manufacturing a giant every year to put on the court. When was our last 7 footer?

I’ll never understand how we can live in Indiana where every high school team has a lights out shooter and we can’t get one. Let alone the fact that PU engineers seem to be manufacturing a giant every year to put on the court. When was our last 7 footer?

Um...

giphy.gif

Reactions: largemouth
Purdue's latest giant (Zach Edey) is a 7'4" freshman who has only played basketball for 2-3 years. Before that he played hockey. Could you imagine a 7'4", 285 pound hockey player?!?

Edey has been far, far better than any fan expected. One thing I really like about him is that he almost always dunks the ball rather than putting it on the floor or trying a jump shot. The last two 7 footers Purdue had seemed to be afraid they might hurt the rim if they dunked it.

Purdue's latest giant (Zach Edey) is a 7'4" freshman who has only played basketball for 2-3 years. Before that he played hockey. Could you imagine a 7'4", 285 pound hockey player?!?

Edey has been far, far better than any fan expected. One thing I really like about him is that he almost always dunks the ball rather than putting it on the floor or trying a jump shot. The last two 7 footers Purdue had seemed to be afraid they might hurt the rim if they dunked it.
Didn’t manute bol do some hockey thing in Indianapolis years ago?

Then why is everything you post in lockstep with them?
Bullsh...
There are an estimated 42-45 million social media consumers who participate in the QAnon community.
It is an impossible group to categorize let alone 'be in lockstep' with

Bullsh...
There are an estimated 42-45 million social media consumers who participate in the QAnon community.
I wasn't aware there were that many. You're obviously much more knowledgeable about them than I could hope to be.

Bullsh...
Ahhh, but BLM and Antifa are "organized". Got it.

You get a D+ uncle snark.

The SC opinion: "the term martial law carries no precise meaning"

Government MILITARY personnel have the authority to 'make and enforce civil and criminal law'.

Certain civil liberties may be suspended, to including search and seizure, freedoms of movement and association and Habeas Corpus.

I invite your pack to look around and stop sleeping with the Huffpo,_ _ Times and Such under your pillow. You might enjoy the change of scenery.

I’m not so sure you’d want our military getting involved in this one at this point. I don’t think they’d be pointing their tanks in the direction you’d expect or want.

Didn’t manute bol do some hockey thing in Indianapolis years ago?
Sort of, but not really. Indianapolis' minor league team tried to have him play one night, but he couldn't even stand wearing skates - let alone skate. So he sat on the bench in uniform but sans skates. As someone who recently re-learned how to skate so that I could volunteer for my son's sled hockey team, skating ain't easy. :)

Sort of, but not really. Indianapolis' minor league team tried to have him play one night, but he couldn't even stand wearing skates - let alone skate. So he sat on the bench in uniform but sans skates. As someone who recently re-learned how to skate so that I could volunteer for my son's sled hockey team, skating ain't easy. :)

Ha got it. And yes skating ain’t easy. Hockey is an incredibly difficult sport. It’s gotten really big where I live.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT