ADVERTISEMENT

Market Moving Much Higher

Small caps leading the way. SP600 (small cap index) up 4-5+%.

Market obviously expects much bigger fiscal stimulus now.
I’m relying on you to tell me when to liquidate my AMZN position. I’m at triple already and this can’t go on forever.

I’m relying on you to tell me when to liquidate my AMZN position. I’m at triple already and this can’t go on forever.

I don't hold much in the way of individual stocks these days, other than some deep value plays I picked up this year during the pandemic fall out. Amazon has always been an impossible stock to value, so I don't even try.

I own a large chunk of it via my core index funds, and that's been enough for me. Most of my new money this year has been going into small caps, which have trailed the mega cap growth/ tech stocks badly for the last 2.5 years. They've been on 🔥 since the Nov election.

Small caps leading the way. SP600 (small cap index) up 4-5+%.

Market obviously expects much bigger fiscal stimulus now.

What's funny is that futures went south after the Dems took the lead early last night, then again after Warnock was declared. It went from dreading potential tax impacts to welcoming stimulus in a matter of hours.

MSNBC showing MAGA taking down American flag from Capital and replacing it with a Trump 2020 flag. That's all you need to know.
putin-laughing-gif-5.gif

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT