ADVERTISEMENT

Mark it down!

Egg Shen

Benchwarmer
Mar 24, 2017
IU will win at Dook. They will have too many self serving one and done . Just like last season they will have a roster rich of talent but fail like UK to live up to the hype. K is worse at handling a one and done roster than Cal, IU will play as team and the Morgan/Romeo combo will open up eyes BIG TIME. Oh, and Im calling beating UK in the tourney too.

IU will win at Dook. They will have too many self serving one and done . Just like last season they will have a roster rich of talent but fail like UK to live up to the hype. K is worse at handling a one and done roster than Cal, IU will play as team and the Morgan/Romeo combo will open up eyes BIG TIME. Oh, and Im calling beating UK in the tourney too.
Pump your brakes kid. I’m all for you beating puke, but you won’t see us in the nit this yr. (just joking don’t overreact) I do think if the stars align they will have you play us in the tournament but it will be murders row to get to that point

Pump your brakes kid. I’m all for you beating puke, but you won’t see us in the nit this yr. (just joking don’t overreact) I do think if the stars align they will have you play us in the tournament but it will be murders row to get to that point
So you don't think UK will make the post season? Cool! BTW, it is PUke or pUKe. Get it right, or go home.

Reactions: MrBing and kkott

A very bold prediction. I'm a bit skeptical, but I certainly hope you're right.
They have a lot more talent & IIRC the game is at Duke. Those two facts don't play in our favor.

Reactions: IUgradman
I like your optimism, but I'd wait until they play a game or two to put any money on it. Duke will have much less experience this year, but maybe even more talent. I don't think it's the way to build a championship team, personally, but....

Reactions: IUgradman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT