ADVERTISEMENT

Marching Hundred/jmhoosier1

RBB89

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2002
I was searching for something on the boards, and stumbled across an old thread about the Hundred and saw this post:

Hi B! I've been making phone calls all week long.....to people who should matter. One of them (very high up the University chain) didn't know the reason the Flag Corps was disbanded. He was extremely upset and called me back yesterday after speaking with FG. I'm not going to let this rest until I get some answers and some positive results. I may be flying up to IU to have some meetings within the next two weeks, including with the family of a local stent manufacturer about more funding, including uniforms, etc. I'll keep you posted. Wish me luck!

It's from last year, and I know this is REALLY random, but do you have any updates on that, @jmhoosier1?

I know the new Hundred Hall will open in about a year (finally), and the Hundred Twitter account posted a pic of new unis several months back, but that was deleted. Just curious if you have any info, if you are around. I want a kicksss football team first, but the decline of the band has been sad to watch. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News