ADVERTISEMENT

Marcelino Ball getting some love

I would love for the B1G season to start on Oct 10 but don't count on it. Ball is one of several DBs to get excited about this season. IU is developing many much better athletes on this roster as coach Allen's recruits are starting to fill the roster. I hope we get to see this Hoosier team this fall as they should be an exciting team to watch.

The 10th is the date to still make the playoffs and bowl games. Anything later and it’s probably too late. I think they’ll find a way.

I would love for the B1G season to start on Oct 10 but don't count on it. Ball is one of several DBs to get excited about this season. IU is developing many much better athletes on this roster as coach Allen's recruits are starting to fill the roster. I hope we get to see this Hoosier team this fall as they should be an exciting team to watch.
Yeah, I don’t think they could get the players ready for an Oct 10 start at this point. Better shot at a November start.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Camp is usually what, like 3 weeks? They’d have about a month if they got their act together. That’s more than time I would think.

You would assume us message board guys aren't more informed than Aaron and CTA. They know the possibilities and are training as such.

But they’re already there doing stuff, right? 20 hours a week, 10 on field? Heck Ohio State had a hard practice this week I know. They’re in no way starting from scratch.

If the coaches aren't keeping their teams ready, they aren't doing their job. When you see everyone else playing and things going fairly smoothly you have to believe the conference will come around.

Harbaugh said this weekend that he needs two weeks to be game ready...

Something would need to come out by the end of this week to be able to start early enough to be in the CFP. If you aren’t starting early enough to be a part of that their is 0 justification to playing. You wouldn’t have any kids that have NFL aspirations playing in meaningless games...
Yes of course they are working with the team 20 hours but come on...

I hope the attention in Ball proves to be warranted. Strong freshman year, but frankly last two seasons have been disappointing from him. Now’s the time Mr. Ball, finish your IU career strong!
I agree that the athleticism is up there, he needs to put it together.

ADVERTISEMENT