ADVERTISEMENT

Many Thanks to Scott Dolson

Scott should have fired Allen 3 years ago! No matter what it would have cost.
Then he wouldn’t have got cig. Look at twitter today, the entire country is talking about IU football. Scott hired the best coach IU has ever had it looks like.

You should gladly take an extra three years of loving each other for this. Sure looks like something special that a brewing in btown.

Real question is does he die or get caught looking like diddy first? IU can’t have nice things.

I credited Whitten during last season saying IF they released Allen, she'd be the force required to see it done. And I thought there was a good chance.

But she credited Dolson for handling the search and many other things. Seems I was wrong about him. (I hated that huge buyout extension for Tom Allen. Reminds me now of the Bears trading up so no other team could leap them for Mitch Trubisky. )

Good job Scott!

Coming off two good seasons and bowl games? Yea right.

The extension was reasonable, only thing one could question in the extension is the buyouts were a bit much.
Allen wasn’t the reason for the two good seasons. He was in over his head. Him and Crean would make better cheerleaders than Coaches.

Reactions: Orbit7958
Saw him in Pasadena and thanked him for hiring CCC. At the walk yesterday my wife and I saw him again, stressed to him how thankful we were that he hired CCC again. I got the feeling he was hearing a lot of accolades from the fans. Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: grammy2
I remember first time hearing Coach Cignetti...on one of those game day shows at JMU, and I said to myself that he would be a guy who could make things happen. Unreal that he's leading our program and anyone who played a part has my utmost gratitide.

I've been attending games since 1976 and as I get older, this just feels surreal...'all aboard ah ha ah ha'

Get your tickets to as many games as you can folks, get in the stadium well before kickoff, and stay afterward to enjoy the wins with the team and other fans.

Allen wasn’t the reason for the two good seasons. He was in over his head. Him and Crean would make better cheerleaders than Coaches.
in hindsight, it's insane we had DeBoer, Wommack, competent Sheridan on our staff. at IU. crazy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT