ADVERTISEMENT

Many of you recommended I begin playing shorter tees and I'm now doing that

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
at Otter Creek. I was playing from our white tees, but they have lengthened them somewhat. Thus, I have played from the green tees my last two rounds.

Our shortest tees are red and the green tees are the next shortest. In my opinion, they are the length of the former white tees in many cases. My guess is they are around 6,200 yards in length.

I shot an 85 with two birdies Monday and I had an 84 with two birdies today. I reached a par 5 hole in two today and then two-putted for a birdie. Of course, I had a double bogey on the next hole because of birdie remorse. vbg

I am having so much more fun playing the green tees. They must be for hackers like me. Of course, I will be 67 on July 6th.

If any of you are looking for a public golf course to play, I would highly recommend Otter Creek. It is in outstanding condition and the staff is very considerate.

I reached a par 5 hole in two today and then two-putted for a birdie. Of course, I had a double bogey on the next hole because of birdie remorse.
That is called a PBFU.
Congrats on finally "Playing it Forward".

at Otter Creek. I was playing from our white tees, but they have lengthened them somewhat. Thus, I have played from the green tees my last two rounds.

Our shortest tees are red and the green tees are the next shortest. In my opinion, they are the length of the former white tees in many cases. My guess is they are around 6,200 yards in length.

I shot an 85 with two birdies Monday and I had an 84 with two birdies today. I reached a par 5 hole in two today and then two-putted for a birdie. Of course, I had a double bogey on the next hole because of birdie remorse. vbg

I am having so much more fun playing the green tees. They must be for hackers like me. Of course, I will be 67 on July 6th.

If any of you are looking for a public golf course to play, I would highly recommend Otter Creek. It is in outstanding condition and the staff is very considerate.

I think most thought you should be playing the women's tees with the way you whine about golf. Sounds like you're only 1 step away now!

I have played the BLoomington country club twice in the past week. First time I’ve played in 6 years. Just got the itch this year, bought some
Clubs off eBay and ready to roll. Range wasn’t open so my first balls hit with all the clubs was on the course. Shot a 103 first round, 99 Tuesday. If I can shoot under 95 by the end of June I’ll be happy. Of course, BCC greens play a bit faster than otter creek!

I have played the BLoomington country club twice in the past week. First time I’ve played in 6 years. Just got the itch this year, bought some
Clubs off eBay and ready to roll. Range wasn’t open so my first balls hit with all the clubs was on the course. Shot a 103 first round, 99 Tuesday. If I can shoot under 95 by the end of June I’ll be happy. Of course, BCC greens play a bit faster than otter creek!

Man, I wonder who the staff cringes more at their approach: you or McNutt?

If I could putt I would shoot around 90. Around the green is way too hard for me, especially at the club.

Our course has a new director of golf. I believe he accepted the position about 18 months ago. He is doing an outstanding job! The two of us get along great, by the way.

ADVERTISEMENT