ADVERTISEMENT

Man, are the badgers a different team.............

McHoop

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
from last season. Seventeen turnovers. Bo must be apocalyptic ; even with the last second win. They're really lean offensively other than Koenig and Hayes. It's weird watching Koenig try to pound a hole in the hardwood dribbling the ball incessantly. Not your typical Ryan swing offense.

McHoop

from last season. Seventeen turnovers. Bo must be apocalyptic ; even with the last second win. They're really lean offensively other than Koenig and Hayes. It's weird watching Koenig try to pound a hole in the hardwood dribbling the ball incessantly. Not your typical Ryan swing offense.

McHoop

Tough to keep a locker room together as well when they know it is a coach's final season.

They've got nothing other than Koenig and Hayes right now. That's why they're not even trying to run much other than ball screens for Koenig.

Didn't they lose four starters?

They did. But if you don't think Bo Ryan retiring at the end of the season has anything to do with them losing to Western Illinois, you're nutso as well. I honestly haven't watched them yet but I'm assuming you are seeing more players try to play one on one with ball screens this season?

Reactions: boomx2sjk
Why didn't Bo just retire this past offseason? Is he attempting to ease a transition? Because staying around with one foot out the door usually doesn't work too well.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperHoosier

McHoop

Nothing to do with WI's current team, but we were out to dinner last night for my daughter's bday and saw Frank "The Tank" walking his dog on one of those hoverboard. Weird seeing a 7'er on one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT