ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Williams...

The facts that I put out Purdue fans nor do IU fans want to hear but I bet you the rest of the world would agree on what I'm saying

And winning the Big Ten regular-season doesn't mean anything anymore. Because if you're a top-five school in the Big Ten and you have the most favorable schedule you're going to win the Big Ten regular season. Only thing that matters now is the Big Ten Tournament and the NCAA tournament.

And winning the Big Ten regular-season doesn't mean anything anymore. Because if you're a top-five school in the Big Ten and you have the most favorable schedule you're going to win the Big Ten regular season. Only thing that matters now is the Big Ten Tournament and the NCAA tournament.
Regular season is way more important the BTT and this is how I categorize importance.
1) NCAA tournament success(which Purdue does not know anything about)
2) wining the big ten regular season
3) BTT sucess

Ask the Young Generation about your banners they will not be able to tell you anything about them. The generation that can speak about those banners half of them are dead.

Ask the Young Generation about your banners they will not be able to tell you anything about them. The generation that can speak about those banners half of them are dead.
Then why do recruits say that one of the things they like about IU is the tradition and that they have banners. If we are so irrelevant then why have we had 5 McDonald's AA in the last 5 years.

Win the Big Ten regular-season doesn't help you for the NCAA tournament but winning the Big Ten Tournament does so how is regular season more important

Just because you get 5 Star players doesn't make you relevant. What have you done with those players. Let me answer that for you squat

Just because you get 5 Star players doesn't make you relevant. What have you done with those players. Let me answer that for you squat
You said the young generation does not know about IU yet we still recruit 4 and 5 star players. Why don't you go back to you own board and talk about your lack of championships with other PU fans

You guys are missing the point of this whole conversation neither school is relevant IU hasn't done anything since 87 you know how long ago that was. Purdue hasn't done shit either. So when you say something bad about Purdue I agree with you. Because I'm realistic unlike other Purdue fans and IU fans

You guys are missing the point of this whole conversation neither school is relevant IU hasn't done anything since 87 you know how long ago that was. Purdue hasn't done shit either. So when you say something bad about Purdue I agree with you. Because I'm realistic unlike other Purdue fans and IU fans
Actually IU have been to two final fours since then 92 and 2002 since 1987.

It's funny how our fans bring up banners when talking to Purdue people, but when they're talking to IU fans they say banners are all luck and what really matters are Big Ten championships.

I'm all for bragging about banners to Purdue people, but where have our current standards gone?

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
It's funny how our fans bring up banners when talking to Purdue people, but when they're talking to IU fans they say banners are all luck and what really matters are Big Ten championships.

I'm all for bragging about banners to Purdue people, but where have our current standards gone?
Scott has demonstrated that he knows little about IU basketball. His exchange in this thread reveals the depth (or lack thereof) of his knowledge.

Who ever said big ten championships were better than national championships. I have said regular season championships mean more than BTT championships but never a national championship.

Well you guys should be the ones feeling really bad since Purdue don't get top-notch recruits but we still beat you guys just as many times that you guys beat us actually Matt painters got a better record against Tom crean. So I guess the players Purdue gets is not that bad. Damn near beat you guys again on your Court if it wasn't for a bogus goaltending call. But honestly what I think's funny Purdue and Indiana both have fans that are delusional neither school has done squat. But both fan bases bad mouth each other so so funny. Butler and Notre Dame's been better than both schools in the last 10 years. Now that's a damn head scratcher wasn't like that in the eighties and nineties. But that's we're both schools are at now neither school is the best in the State anymore.

Simply...wow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT