ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Hall to Michigan St

You don’t understand the law any better than the other idiot in this thread. And weren’t you the guy who said Brohm was leaving? No wonder IU is such a low rated school.
I am a practicing attorney, so you'd be wrong there, chief. Purdue doesn't even have a law school, and I think it is the only Big Ten school that doesn't have one and isn't a public ivy. Academically, there is Michigan and Northwestern in the Big Ten and everybody else: if you want to pretend otherwise, lolz. Plus, PU's campus is dog poo, ugliest in the Big Ten.

If you are an up and coming coach, you use schools like PU as a stepping stone.

Last edited:
I am a practicing attorney, so you'd be wrong there, chief. Purdue doesn't even have a law school, and I think it is the only Big Ten school that doesn't have one and isn't a public ivy. Academically, there is Michigan and Northwestern in the Big Ten and everybody else: if you want to pretend otherwise, lolz. Plus, PU's campus is dog poo, ugliest in the Big Ten.

If you are an up and coming coach, you use schools like PU as a stepping stone.
If your legal training isn’t any better than you’ve shown, you might want to get your money back from the “law school” you allegedly attended.

In the Big 10, there are two other schools with UM (IL and UW), several others just below them, then IU, Iowa and Nebraska. You’re bragging about bringing up the rear, just like your football team. And Brohm isn’t going anywhere.

Now, take your “practicing attorney” degree and get back to the drive thru. People are waiting on their food.

Academically, there is Michigan and Northwestern in the Big Ten and everybody else:

Mostly that's only if you're talking hard sciences and/or programs funded by DoD/federal government and corporate interests. IU has excellent Schools of Art, Music, Education, Business, Public Health, Media, Nursing, Optometry, and the Departments of Biology, Languages and Religion are none too shabby, enough so that they measure up to and in some cases surpass any corresponding program in the B10. Last time I checked, that all constitutes 'academics'.

Don't imagine that academics rated using Fortune 500 criteria is in any way definitive or enlightened.

If your legal training isn’t any better than you’ve shown, you might want to get your money back from the “law school” you allegedly attended.

In the Big 10, there are two other schools with UM (IL and UW), several others just below them, then IU, Iowa and Nebraska. You’re bragging about bringing up the rear, just like your football team. And Brohm isn’t going anywhere.

Now, take your “practicing attorney” degree and get back to the drive thru. People are waiting on their food.
You actually don't have any evidence of my law career and are not an attorney, yet you feel like you can make conclusions about the law and my career and believe I work for a fast food company? That is some sorry ass reasoning.

No, there is Michigan and Northwestern and everywhere else in the Big Ten. They are the hardest to get into. It is cute you think otherwise. PU is a land grant university, lol.

You're talking s*** about football on a basketball board? That is the crown jewel of the PU athletic department: a historic .500 program, lol. Looks like I touched nerve about Brohm: everybody who isn't a PU homer knows he's gone.

You actually don't have any evidence of my law career and are not an attorney, yet you feel like you can make conclusions about the law and my career and believe I work for a fast food company? That is some sorry ass reasoning.

No, there is Michigan and Northwestern and everywhere else in the Big Ten. They are the hardest to get into. It is cute you think otherwise.

You're talking s*** about football on a basketball board? That is the crown jewel of the PU athletic department: a historic .500 program, lol. Looks like I touched nerve about Brohm: everybody who isn't a PU homer knows he's gone.
Your posts in this thread show you aren’t an attorney, and nobody who knows anything believes Brohm is gone. I know some people said that last year and they were laughed out of here as idiots. You weren’t one of those Hoosier rubes, were you? Like I said, no wonder IU is rated at the bottom of the Big 10.

Your posts in this thread show you aren’t an attorney, and nobody who knows anything believes Brohm is gone. I know some people said that last year and they were laughed out of here as idiots. You weren’t one of those Hoosier rubes, were you? Like I said, no wonder IU is rated at the bottom of the Big 10.
My posts on a free IU basketball board show I'm not an attorney, lol! That is the product of a PU education at best. They don't teach you how to reason over there, I guess.

I'm a rube, yet I have an undergrad and law degree? I have probably forgotten more than you will ever know. Painting every IU fan with the broad brush that they are all uneducated rubes that work fast food is a sorry ass logical fallacy. You do understand that IU, like PU, is a large university that graduates a lot of people? It is pretty hard to believe that some IU fans are graduates of IU, I guess.

PU has the ugliest campus in the Big Ten and is a land-grant university! LOL. Take it to the football board, chief. Bye, bye Brohm! Oh, by the way Matt Painter sucks ass. Please keep him for another 13 years.

Reactions: sluggo69
My posts on a free IU basketball board show I'm not an attorney, lol! That is the product of a PU education at best. They don't teach you how to reason over there, I guess.

I'm a rube, yet I have an undergrad and law degree? I have probably forgotten more than you will ever know. Painting every IU fan with the broad brush that they are all uneducated rubes that work fast food is a sorry ass logical fallacy. You do understand that IU, like PU, is a large university that graduates a lot of people? It is pretty hard to believe that some IU fans are graduates of IU, I guess.

PU has the ugliest campus in the Big Ten and is a land-grant university! LOL. Take it to the football board, chief. Bye, bye Brohm! Oh, by the way Matt Painter sucks ass. Please keep him for another 13 years.
A practicing attorney who has time to continually post on a sports message board in the middle of a work day? That’s not remotely believeable.

Academics matter much more at Purdue, that’s all. You point out the beauty of the IU campus because you understand you can’t compete on academics.

And football and basketball aren’t changing. The same coaches who keep kicking IU’s ass aren’t going anywhere. If you want to talk trash, try winning something first.

A practicing attorney who has time to continually post on a sports message board in the middle of a work day? That’s not remotely believeable.

Academics matter much more at Purdue, that’s all. You point out the beauty of the IU campus because you understand you can’t compete on academics.

And football and basketball aren’t changing. The same coaches who keep kicking IU’s ass aren’t going anywhere. If you want to talk trash, try winning something first.
Because I make posts on an internet message board at the end of the day on Friday means I am not a practicing attorney? You just spew logical fallacies! PU education in action, right here! I did just fine this week: I can relax a little at the end of the day on Friday, it's ok.

PU doesn't even have a law school or medical school: it is a land grant university, lol! Do you understand what a land-grant university is? I'm pretty sure IU is better at law and medicine at the very least: not too hard to win when you don't even have to compete with another entity. You'd rather have an ugly campus, good for you!

Brohm's gone! Archie went further in the NCAA's at Dayton than Matt Painter ever has, and PU hasn't landed a recruit like Romeo since Glenn Robinson in like 1991! IU is already a better basketball program than PU: it took Archie like a year! Painter would have been canned years ago at IU: can't recruit, can't get past the Sweet 16. Painter sucks!

Last edited:
Wonderful. Now compare star raitngs of Izzo's team and Painters and get back to me.

You said Izzo is on the downswing, and his last 5 years results are proof of that.

1 Final 4, 1 Elite 8, 2 BTT titles, 1 regular season title in the last 5 years is a downswing?

Interestingly, the 2015 Final Four had only 1 single 5-star on the roster - Dawson. Team was led by 3-star Travis Trice and 3-star Denzel Valentine.

Painter had a 5-star in Swanigan, and still never made it past the S16.

You said Izzo is on the downswing, and his last 5 years results are proof of that.

1 Final 4, 1 Elite 8, 2 BTT titles, 1 regular season title in the last 5 years is a downswing?

Interestingly, the 2015 Final Four had only 1 single 5-star on the roster - Dawson. Team was led by 3-star Travis Trice and 3-star Denzel Valentine.

NO MEANS NO!

Because I make posts on an internet message board at the end of the day on Friday means I am not a practicing attorney? You just spew logical fallacies! PU education in action, right here! I did just fine this week: I can relax a little at the end of the day on Friday, it's ok.

PU doesn't even have a law school or medical school: it is a land grant university, lol! Do you understand what a land-grant university is? I'm pretty sure IU is better at law and medicine at the very least: not too hard to win when you don't even have to compete with another entity. You'd rather have an ugly campus, good for you!

Brohm's gone! Archie went further in the NCAA's at Dayton than Matt Painter ever has, and PU hasn't landed a recruit like Romeo since Glenn Robinson in like 1991! IU is already a better basketball program than PU: it took Archie like a year! Painter would have been canned years ago at IU: can't recruit, can't get past the Sweet 16. Painter sucks!
You’re denigrating Land Grant schools? You must not be aware that, in addition to Purdue, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Rutgers, The Ohio State, Pen State and Wisconsin are Land Grant Schools, too.

Most, if not all, have law and / or medical schools and all but Nebraska are considered superior to Indiana academically. Do you still have your receipts for your undergrad and law school degrees? You might be able to get some of your money back since you didn’t get what you paid for.

If you want to talk trash, pick something other than academics, football or basketball. You did okay with aesthetics. Maybe you should try soccer.

You’re denigrating Land Grant schools? You must not be aware that, in addition to Purdue, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Rutgers, The Ohio State, Pen State and Wisconsin are Land Grant Schools, too.

Most, if not all, have law and / or medical schools and all but Nebraska are considered superior to Indiana academically. Do you still have your receipts for your undergrad and law school degrees? You might be able to get some of your money back since you didn’t get what you paid for.

If you want to talk trash, pick something other than academics, football or basketball. You did okay with aesthetics. Maybe you should try soccer.

not really. all big ten schools minus Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Northwestern are pretty tightly packed in most general academic rankings.

of course you should pick Purdue if you want to have plenty of free time in late March to date all those fat chicks...

Good deflect. Swanigan was surrounded by mostly 3* players. My criticism of Izzo went beyond basketball however. The trash that is MSU and their rape culture is being exposed. About the only place I agree that there is a rape culture.

Reactions: ulrey
Good deflect. Swanigan was surrounded by mostly 3* players. My criticism of Izzo went beyond basketball however. The trash that is MSU and their rape culture is being exposed. About the only place I agree that there is a rape culture.

semi-related note: i know a school where coaches will cover for you if you knowingly expose a coed to sexually transmitted diseases...

People that work at fast food restaurants should be respected. Don’t think your retail job at the mall is better than anyone.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil

Having the president of the university pull the plug on a coach hire at the last minute hardly makes anyone who predicted the hire to happen an "idiot".

Oh, and...IU is a superior academic institution to PU in several areas they both offer. Acceptance qualification and rankings are virtually the same...so keep throwing stones asswipe.

Depending on the area of study, you might be right. How did you get this bitter?

You are a sad strange little man: you have my sympathy. Purdue sucks ass! You really think PU has a better basketball program? LOLZ. PU doesn't even offer the program I studied. You aren't an attorney and have zero information about my career: it is cute that you think you are somehow qualified to judge that.

Ugliest campus and women in the Big Ten, worst athletic program in the history of the NCAA's. Purdue sucks!

broilee fans keep making excuses about having 3 star players. Why don't you wise up and get a coach that can recruit-it is a MAJOR part of the job. 13 years is a long enough internship.

broilee fans keep writing about MSU and their culture. Hey, broilees- you had a serial sex offender-HaaSTD- knowingly spreading sexually transmitted diseases around campus. The whole campus knew it, including the administration and the coaching staff. Instead of taking action, the broilees hushed up the offenses until a week after you lost in the tournament. Yet you continue to trash MSU for a similar offense that happened 6 years ago. What about your school? Care to comment?

Reactions: sluggo69
It appears 4 star SF Malik Hall committed to Michigan St today. Does this affect Keion Brooks decision and eliminates Michigan St from consideration??
Anytime another big grabs an available slot this offsets a players decision. He still has the UK and
UCLA offer on the big stage not for long though.
I really hope this kid makes a good decision.

He does more with less than most in the conference. He can't get past the S16 because kids like Malik believe in the negative recruiting. All one has to do to see what Painters potential can be with higher recruits is look at how the Baby Boilers were playing before Hummel was hurt. That team was very very good and had potential for multiple final fours. He needs to break the negative recruiting barrier to get further. Until he can do that, he's going to struggle to get guys like Malik on a regular basis.

IMO Izzo has run his course. Not saying he isn't going to ever be good again, but he has done less with more over the last 5 years or so. The star level he consistently gets, yet has had some embarrassing losses in the tournament. I don't see how recruits don't notice. Maybe it's all the distractions that's been going on there involving rape/etc. Just as Choptalk was saying, why would you send your kid there?

MSU went to the Final Four in 2015 with maybe the worst team they have had in the last 5 years

Go anywhere in the country and MSU is considered the cream of the crop regards B1G basketball. Thats fact.

Last edited:
MSU went to the Final Four in 2015 with maybe the worst team they have had in the last 5 years

Go anywhere in the country and MSU is considered the cream of the crop regards B1G basketball. Thats fact.

No it's not you mouthbreather. I mean, what a hilariously stupid proclamation to make. Let's see what the actual Big Ten coaches say:

https://watchstadium.com/news/big-t...k-the-best-jobs-in-the-conference-10-11-2018/

Now the Chicago Tribune's take:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...tball-coaches-ranked-photos-photogallery.html

That was a pretty easy search to do by the way. I'll also say this: I don't think that MSU is a good job. I just think that they got a HOFer as coach and have an athletic dept. that has proven to be amongst the most craven in all of the NCAA. The AD allowed Izzo's players to behave badly and never get punished. Try to keep that formula going now that MSU has cleaned up their AD mess and they've got eyeballs on them going forward. Izzo will retire soon and MSU will be mediocre at best. All IU ever needs is the right coach as everything else is already in place for major success. Even Crean won 2 outright conference titles at IU and he's abysmal.

No it's not you mouthbreather. I mean, what a hilariously stupid proclamation to make. Let's see what the actual Big Ten coaches say:

https://watchstadium.com/news/big-t...k-the-best-jobs-in-the-conference-10-11-2018/

Now the Chicago Tribune's take:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...tball-coaches-ranked-photos-photogallery.html

That was a pretty easy search to do by the way. I'll also say this: I don't think that MSU is a good job. I just think that they got a HOFer as coach and have an athletic dept. that has proven to be amongst the most craven in all of the NCAA. The AD allowed Izzo's players to behave badly and never get punished. Try to keep that formula going now that MSU has cleaned up their AD mess and they've got eyeballs on them going forward. Izzo will retire soon and MSU will be mediocre at best. All IU ever needs is the right coach as everything else is already in place for major success. Even Crean won 2 outright conference titles at IU and he's abysmal.
This is a really dumb post. MSU is at the top of Big Ten basketball and has been there, along with Wisconsin and Purdue for some of that time, for 20 years. Try to have some basketball smarts before you post stupid shit like this again. IU use to be known as having smart basketball fans but that’s gone away too.

This is a really dumb post. MSU is at the top of Big Ten basketball and has been there, along with Wisconsin and Purdue for some of that time, for 20 years. Try to have some basketball smarts before you post stupid shit like this again. IU use to be known as having smart basketball fans but that’s gone away too.

I love it when people are presented with facts they don't like and they respond like this! Too easy drill sergeant! Too easy!!! The 1st article I linked was based on a survey done by all of the current big ten coaches. Not by fans like you and I. The ACTUAL HC's in the Big Ten. Got that dumb dumb? The second was conducted by the Chicago Tribune, not the Bloomington Herald Times or some other homer publication. Both were done based on specific categories and how each school fared based upon those categories. Not by some mouthbreather like you that's working off pure emotions and nothing quantifiable. Hope that didn't hurt too much, but you asked for it moran.

Agreed, even MSU grads that made it out of Michigan will tell you that MSU is tops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT