ADVERTISEMENT

Mail in voting for thee......

Nice misleading topic... Bezos is discussing a vote in his business- nothing to do with political elections...

Meanwhile, you totally ignore the biggest hypocrites on the subject- Trump Republicans. Not only would they go berserk if suddenly members of the Armed Forces (serving stateside) or the elderly were not allowed to vote absentee/mail-in, but also the entire Trump team voted by mail in 2016 and practically every election at least this century...

Here's the less than genius Mason Cawthorn criticizing election "changes" in states he's clueless about while seemingly oblivious to the fact that his own state changed the rules to extend the deadline for mail votes longer than any other state.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Are we really supposed to read breitbart links now? No National Enquirer links? No updates on Batboy living with Elvis?
Breitbart linked to the original WSJ article behind a firewall, so there's no way to tell how much "liberty" they took with the original story.

But the posting of a Breitbart link does indicate where our OP gets his information.

Nice misleading topic... Bezos is discussing a vote in his business- nothing to do with political elections...

Meanwhile, you totally ignore the biggest hypocrites on the subject- Trump Republicans. Not only would they go berserk if suddenly members of the Armed Forces (serving stateside) or the elderly were not allowed to vote absentee/mail-in, but also the entire Trump team voted by mail in 2016 and practically every election at least this century...

Here's the less than genius Mason Cawthorn criticizing election "changes" in states he's clueless about while seemingly oblivious to the fact that his own state changed the rules to extend the deadline for mail votes longer than any other state.

You know there's a difference between mail-in voting and absentee voting, don't you? Don't you?

Voting is voting. Bezos and Amazon claim mail-in voting isn't as accurate as in-person voting. No shit.

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
Breitbart linked to the original WSJ article behind a firewall, so there's no way to tell how much "liberty" they took with the original story.

But the posting of a Breitbart link does indicate where our OP gets his information.
Breitbart makes it easy for you - it prints a portion of the article so anyone can read it. If it's inaccurate, I'm sure some really smart Leftist will show that it's inaccurate. But it's not.

"
On Thursday, Amazon filed an appeal to a decision by the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), which is allowing employees to vote by mail due to coronavirus risks instead of holding in-person elections. The ballots are set to be mail to around 6,000 workers associated with Amazon’s facility in Bessemer, Alabama, on February 8.

In the petition, Amazon said the NLRB’s decision was flawed as it had not adequately defined an outbreak, along with a number of other objections. Workers at Amazon’s facility are seeking representation from the Retail, Wholesale, and Department Store Union.

If a majority of ballots vote in favor of unionization, it would be the first time that hourly Amazon workers have formed or joined a union in the United States.

Amazon declined to comment on the appeal but stated that it believes the best approach to an election would be having it conducted in person, stating that it “provided the NLRB with a safe, confidential and convenient proposal for associates to vote on-site, which is in the best interest of all parties—associate convenience, vote fidelity and timeliness of vote count.”

Last edited:
This is why your side is so ignorant. You ignore news sources for their political bent rather than their accuracy.
I recall in all of those media analysis graphs, Breitbart was not only biased to the right but rock bottom for accuracy

Who made up the 'media analysis graphs' you look at?

We rate the news for bias and reliability using a rigorous methodology and a politically balanced team of analysts.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1

We rate the news for bias and reliability using a rigorous methodology and a politically balanced team of analysts.
*yawn*

"But perceiving the chart as distilled truth could give consumers an undue trust in outlets, McBride said."

“Overreliance on a chart like this is going to probably give some consumers a false level of faith,” she said. “I can think of a massive journalistic failure for just about every organization on this chart. And they didn’t all come clean about it.”

Reactions: 76-1
Would you even know a fish if it was stuck up your ass?
Wow you are an eloquent one aren't you? You don't actually know sh!t about anything at all do you? All you do is prove the point of how totally stupid people that actually voted for Biden aside from all the fake ones are right? Do you actually do anything in life but post like a total asshole on a message board ?

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
This is why your side is so ignorant. You ignore news sources for their political bent rather than their accuracy.
Who made up the 'media analysis graphs' you look at?

Laughable.

DANC did you just rip on Shooter because he pointed out Steve Bannon's Brietbart is a right wing propaganda site and then a few posts later laugh at a media study that he gave you to back his claim?

Thats what I like about you when you argue, you have your go to style regardless if it contradicts itself...you just keep plowing ahead.

Seriously, it cracks me up.

What aliens give you your information? You are an a$$hole in overdrive. Have you ever realized the bullshit you listen to was wrong once in your life?

I would hope one would, went coming up with an opinion or a belief, they'd look around and see who shares those beliefs.

Are they based in science, are they shared by the brightest minds?

Went you look around and notice that your beliefs are shared strongly by some of the worst people in the country....you might want to do some introspective thinking and ask why that is.

DANC did you just rip on Shooter because he pointed out Steve Bannon's Brietbart is a right wing propaganda site and then a few posts later laugh at a media study that he gave you to back his claim?

Thats what I like about you when you argue, you have your go to style regardless if it contradicts itself...you just keep plowing ahead.

Seriously, it cracks me up.
That’s why they call you Tommy Butt Cracker

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
I vote for the candidate that can help my bank account. That was Donald J Trump.

Interesting because the two largest modern day bull markets were under Clinton and Obama.

Trump is also the first president since Truman to lose more jobs than he created.

He ranks up there with Herbert Hoover when it comes to job creation.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Interesting because the two largest modern day bull markets were under Clinton and Obama.

Trump is also the first president since Truman to lose more jobs than he created.

He ranks up there with Herbert Hoover when it comes to job creation.
Your second sentence is misleading.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Your second sentence is misleading.

Other presidents have had to deal with a major economic crisis.

Bush Jr had the whole financial industry melt on him....and he still created more jobs than he lost.

The fact that Trump fumbled his crisis is a major reason why his numbers are garbage and we lag behind the rest of the world in our response.

• Haha
Other presidents have had to deal with a major economic crisis.

Bush Jr had the whole financial industry melt on him....and he still created more jobs than he lost.

The fact that Trump fumbled his crisis is a major reason why his numbers are garbage and we lag behind the rest of the world in our response.
So you are only for the people in the stock markets, making money off of basically gambling, not people who work? Went ? I think you were looking for when so try and look more intelligent when calling someone else out. So you are saying this pandemic caused by the Chinese is Trump's crisis? How small is the world your little mind lives in? Most people don't actually live by the stock market. Go grab a shovel and try working sometime

So you are only for the people in the stock markets, making money off of basically gambling, not people who work? Went ? I think you were looking for when so try and look more intelligent when calling someone else out. So you are saying this pandemic caused by the Chinese is Trump's crisis? How small is the world your little mind lives in? Most people don't actually live by the stock market. Go grab a shovel and try working sometime

Not sure how you made those connections.

Bush had three major crises.... the dot.com crash, 9/11 and the financial meltdown.

Unemployment under Bush was double digits.

That's not a stock market Thang, that's a US economy thang that was felt from Wal street to Main street.

Still even enduring those three crises, Bush still created more jobs than he lost, unlike Trump and every single president since Truman.

The 'I built the greatest economy in history' was just another narcissist lie.

He did juice the stock market with those tax cuts for the rich, and the rich got richer.

The working class got its ass handed to them by Trump.

You guys are speaking more Bernie's language but I don't think you even realize it (if you are truly concerned about the working class which I have my doubts).

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Not sure how you made those connections.

Bush had three major crises.... the dot.com crash, 9/11 and the financial meltdown.

Unemployment under Bush was double digits.

That's not a stock market Thang, that's a US economy thang that was felt from Wal street to Main street.

Still even enduring those three crises, Bush still created more jobs than he lost, unlike Trump and every single president since Truman.

The 'I built the greatest economy in history' was just another narcissist lie.

He did juice the stock market with those tax cuts for the rich, and the rich got richer.

The working class got its ass handed to them by Trump.

You guys are speaking more Bernie's language but I don't think you even realize it (if you are truly concerned about the working class which I have my doubts).
Thang thang thang ? Do you think you are cute somehow?

Reactions: Lucy01
Breitbart makes it easy for you - it prints a portion of the article so anyone can read it. If it's inaccurate, I'm sure some really smart Leftist will show that it's inaccurate. But it's not.

"
On Thursday, Amazon filed an appeal to a decision by the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), which is allowing employees to vote by mail due to coronavirus risks instead of holding in-person elections. The ballots are set to be mail to around 6,000 workers associated with Amazon’s facility in Bessemer, Alabama, on February 8.

In the petition, Amazon said the NLRB’s decision was flawed as it had not adequately defined an outbreak, along with a number of other objections. Workers at Amazon’s facility are seeking representation from the Retail, Wholesale, and Department Store Union.

If a majority of ballots vote in favor of unionization, it would be the first time that hourly Amazon workers have formed or joined a union in the United States.

Amazon declined to comment on the appeal but stated that it believes the best approach to an election would be having it conducted in person, stating that it “provided the NLRB with a safe, confidential and convenient proposal for associates to vote on-site, which is in the best interest of all parties—associate convenience, vote fidelity and timeliness of vote count.”

The question I have is why does he prefer in person voting? Amazon handles the shipping and return of millions of dollars in product every day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT