ADVERTISEMENT

Maher on Woke Penal Code

This is what is going on with masks.
Rubio literally ends this with "get vaccinated! That's the answer"

Downplaying vaccine efficacy to justify a masking obsession is a real problem right now and there is nothing wrong with Rubio calling it out while encouraging vaccinations.

The media sucks.
So do dipshits like this guy. The whole Rubio video was about the importance of getting vaccinated, and then this is dropped.

People can't get out of their own way.

This is what is going on with masks.
Rubio literally ends this with "get vaccinated! That's the answer"

Downplaying vaccine efficacy to justify a masking obsession is a real problem right now and there is nothing wrong with Rubio calling it out while encouraging vaccinations.

The media sucks.

Wait...Spartan...you think there's a large segment of the population that is downplaying vaccines because they really, really want to wear masks?

I suppose there may be some of those, but the people I see obsessed with wearing masks are generally people who were vaccinated early on and are obsessed with lagging vaccination numbers.

And the people who are virulently anti-mask also seem to also be anti-vaccine.

There are lots of people in between who have varying degrees of feelings about masks, but I don't see many who are anti-vaccine and pro-mask.

Wait...Spartan...you think there's a large segment of the population that is downplaying vaccines because they really, really want to wear masks?

I suppose there may be some of those, but the people I see obsessed with wearing masks are generally people who were vaccinated early on and are obsessed with lagging vaccination numbers.

And the people who are virulently anti-mask also seem to also be anti-vaccine.

There are lots of people in between who have varying degrees of feelings about masks, but I don't see many who are anti-vaccine and pro-mask.
Do you take issue with what Rubio said?

Do you take issue with what Rubio said?
I'd quibble with parts of it, but that's beside the point. I took issue with what YOU said.
It's very distinctly NOT what Rubio said and sounded quite bonkers to me so I wanted to get some clarification from you because you most decidedly don't strike me as bonkers.

Do you think there are people who are intentionally steering people away from getting vaccinated because they are obsessed with forcing everyone to wear masks?

I'd quibble with parts of it, but that's beside the point. I took issue with what YOU said.

It's very distinctly NOT what Rubio said and sounded quite bonkers to me so I wanted to get some clarification from you because you most decidedly don't strike me as bonkers.

Do you think there are people who are intentionally steering people away from getting vaccinated because they are obsessed with forcing everyone to wear masks?
Not intentionally. I do think requiring vaccinated people to wear masks will have that effect on some individuals.
Get vaccinated and go on with your life should be the message.

Not intentionally. I do think requiring vaccinated people to wear masks will have that effect on some individuals.
Get vaccinated and go on with your life should be the message.
I think there's more nuance than that, but I agree that continuing to emphasize that vaccinations are the way we have a greater and more lasting return to normalcy should be the primary focus. And I think Rubio was complaining that talking about masking in the interim takes the focus off of that. I get it, but I disagree somewhat and think we have to get better at being able to hold multiple ideas in our heads at the same time. (I know that's asking a lot. :>)

So explain why the Biden Administration is flying and busing unvaccinated illegal immigrants to Florida and other states?

Desantis speech yesterday responding to Biden lies on Tuesday.

Seems like some awesome political rhetoric to get the GOP’ers excited. There may be some truth to what he’s saying, but it would be impossible to convince me it’s not wildly exaggerated.

Conflating any border issues is lazy and predictable. Remember the caravans? Desantis said “hundreds of thousands of people.” He seems to lack focus and needs to address why Florida is the epicenter of US Covid instead of blaming illegal immigrants from the “southern border.” Maybe he should take a look at the map and border of his own state. Using “flying illegal immigrants with Covid” all over the country to deflect why his own Covid numbers are through the roof.

LAZY

Also, do you have any numbers/proof of immigrants being air mailed to other states?

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
Seems like some awesome political rhetoric to get the GOP’ers excited. There may be some truth to what he’s saying, but it would be impossible to convince me it’s not wildly exaggerated.

Conflating any border issues is lazy and predictable. Remember the caravans? Desantis said “hundreds of thousands of people.” He seems to lack focus and needs to address why Florida is the epicenter of US Covid instead of blaming illegal immigrants from the “southern border.” Maybe he should take a look at the map and border of his own state. Using “flying illegal immigrants with Covid” all over the country to deflect why his own Covid numbers are through the roof.

LAZY

Also, do you have any numbers/proof of immigrants being air mailed to other states?
Is Biden going to give us the numbers?

Yesterday Biden said he’s only allowing unaccompanied minors across the southern border. We know Biden doesn’t lie. Lol.

Is Biden going to give us the numbers?

Yesterday Biden said he’s only allowing unaccompanied minors across the southern border. We know Biden doesn’t lie. Lol.
On the planet I’m from, when you make a serious claim, the burden of proof is on you. Especially considering he’s obviously trying to deflect from the problems his own actions have created for his own state. Maybe he should “do his job.”

Your response is as lazy as Desantis. Followed by a lame ass “lol.”

Not sure why I engage with you. Maybe deep down I know you can do better.

On the planet I’m from, when you make a serious claim, the burden of proof is on you. Especially considering he’s obviously trying to deflect from the problems his own actions have created for his own state. Maybe he should “do his job.”

I have no IQ test as a link but I can look at each speak and look at their history and know the gap in intelligence between DeSantis and Biden is enormous.

They have no incentive to lie, especially since the election is over. The problem is it’s a fluid situation, sometimes they are wrong and have to change directives.

I don’t understand why people think Fauci and the CDC are intentionally jerking people around on this.
If they're not intentionally jerking people around, then they're incompetent. Take your pick.

You don't think they have incentive to lie? Politicians are always jockying for the next position. That's the incentive.

Reactions: stollcpa

LAZY

You really don't pay attention, do you?

LMAO! I don't know what planet you're from, then.

You and all the other Dims were throwing false charges at Trump for 4 years. Where was your 'burden of proof'?

Nowhere.

I have no IQ test as a link but I can look at each speak and look at their history and know the gap in intelligence between DeSantis and Biden is enormous.
Right, you have nothing but your gut. Just talking shit like usual. Again, I have no idea why I engage you, but that’s on me.

Dumbass. Over a million illegal immigrants have crossed our southern border.

Are they all staying in one place? You truly are the Village Idiot.
Mods wonder why this board is basically a useless pile of shit?

“why are you here then?” Spare me

Credit where credit is due. I would not have expected to see some of Maher’s recent bits gigging some of the idiocy we see from the left. Good to see some balance.

He just admitted to being a Kevin.
You are full of shit. You called me a Chad and edited your post. Lol.

Look at my original answer to you calling me a Chad. You never answered. Are you an incel?

I thought a definition might help you:

incel
/ˈinˌsel/

noun
  1. a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.
    "self-identified incels have used the internet to find anonymous support"

You are full of shit. You called me a Chad and edited your post. Lol.

Look at my original answer to you calling me a Chad. You never answered. Are you an incel?

I thought a definition might help you:

incel
/ˈinˌsel/

noun
  1. a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.
    "self-identified incels have used the internet to find anonymous support"
Sounds like a perfect description of old Roguespierre!

Sounds like a perfect description of old Roguespierre!
@T.M.P. used the term Chad responding to me. Looks like he gave himself away as being an incel.

@T.M.P. used the term Chad responding to me. Looks like he gave himself away as being an incel.

Wow, he sure did. I had no idea where he got that.

Good research. What a sicko!

But why do we need a tire iron in politics? Do you think it benefited the country at all? He said mean things to people you don’t like. So what? That’s a zero.
If you don't think a guy like Barack Obama brought some nastiness to campaigning, your sadly mistaken. Obama just had the good sense to let others do his dirty work (i.e. David Axelrod) while he cultivated that pristine image.

Go read up how his campaign destroyed Blair Hull and Jack Ryan during his Senate run.

Last edited:
If you don't think a guy like Barack Obama brought some nastiness to campaigning, your sadly mistaken. Obama just had the good sense to others do his dirty work (i.e. David Axelrod) while he cultivated that pristine image.

Go read up how his campaign destroyed Blair Hull and Jack Ryan during his Senate run.
You are talking about two different things. Saying running for political office is a cut throat game is much different than what I asked you.

I had hope for Desantis. Hope that he could be a reasonable alternative to trump.

Unfortunately ha has gone scorched earth idiot of late trying to prove he is almost as nuts.

I had hope for Desantis. Hope that he could be a reasonable alternative to trump.

Unfortunately ha has gone scorched earth idiot of late trying to prove he is almost as nuts.
Why? Because he exposed Biden's hypocrisy of criticizing Florida while leaving the southern border wide open with no vaccine requirements for illegals?

Why? Because he exposed Biden's hypocrisy of criticizing Florida while leaving the southern border wide open with no vaccine requirements for illegals?
The Clinton War Room didn’t lay down and take it. They responded immediately to all accusations and info the opposition put out.

No, for what he has done to his own people mentally and physically. Biden has nothing to do with it. Don't go all Hickory on us.

No, for what he has done to his own people mentally and physically. Biden has nothing to do with it. Don't go all Hickory on us.
What’s he done to his people? I have many friends and relatives in Florida. They like him. I don’t see any groundswell against him in Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT