ADVERTISEMENT

Madison Cawthorn is effing crazy

Ok, that makes something else make a little sense. I had not heard the door to door thing. Tonight a friend posted a Facebook Meme that "at first they just wanted to bend the curve, now they are going door to door. I did Nazi that coming."

Yes, door to door vaccinations is exactly what Hitler had in mind.
You got your Bibles ready to hand over? I have all mine stacked up by the front door, so it will be a nice, in-and-out quick transaction.

Ok, that makes something else make a little sense. I had not heard the door to door thing. Tonight a friend posted a Facebook Meme that "at first they just wanted to bend the curve, now they are going door to door. I did Nazi that coming."

Yes, door to door vaccinations is exactly what Hitler had in mind.
During the drought a few years ago, volunteers went door to door in some cities to remind people to conserve water. Nazis always do that, probably.

I really doubt I have any sycophants, and Avenatti (sp.) is a minor player in everything other than Avenatti Promotion.
You have sycophants and Avenatti was as much, if not more, of an influence on Democrats than Cawthorn is on Republicans.

Reactions: Lucy01
You're a nice caricature aren't you? You embody just about everything that people on the right imagine when they hurl "liberal" (a misnomer in my mind) and "leftist" as an epithet.
I knew that would bother some snowflake to the point of having to reply. Mission accomplished.

You're a nice caricature aren't you? You embody just about everything that people on the right imagine when they hurl "liberal" (a misnomer in my mind) and "leftist" as an epithet.
You certainly took the bait.

There is no bait, we shouldn't intentionally provoke. It helps drive the board down.
Yeah, I have been having some interesting conversations lately. We all get a little sporty sometimes but some of the back and forth has actually been intellectually fun lately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT