ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Brown...

Too bad some on here are obsessed with dumping on this kid, and facts be damned. He’s just trying to be the best player he can be.
I watched an extensive interview with Brown about six months ago on youtube. My impression of him is he is a good solid kid. So here is a kid who is a good kid and scored a ton of points in high school. What is not to love?

Reactions: jaygyure
Ball State makes sense, but honestly think he could have a Kyle Mangas type career at Indiana Wesleyan. Not many guys out there who know what they're doing more so than Greg Tonegal.

Unless I counted wrong, it does not look like Ball State has an opening for this year. Comparing their roster on their site to the Verbal Commits scholarship #s page, it look like they are at 16 players on the roster, 2 of which are walk ons, and Reggie Jones who will be using his 5th year and not count against the 13 so that would leave 13 and put them at the limit. Of course I may have counted wrong as well!

3 or 4? Again, what does that have to do with anything? Brown couldn’t cut it at Stetson let alone Notre Dame, IU, LSU, or Cincy.
How do you know Luke couldn't cut it? Basketball practice hasn't even started yet. Others have speculated he is homesick and then there is the idea his girlfriend goes to Ball State and he wants to be with her. I hope they have 10 kids and they all are great basketball shooters.

• Wow
Reactions: jimmygoiu
How do you know Luke couldn't cut it? Basketball practice hasn't even started yet. Others have speculated he is homesick and then there is the idea his girlfriend goes to Ball State and he wants to be with her. I hope they have 10 kids and they all are great basketball shooters.
He’s been there all summer. Quitting on your team a month before the season is pretty sh*tty and just shows he’s soft.

Apparently his parents moved down to Florida.

He’s been there all summer. Quitting on your team a month before the season is pretty sh*tty and just shows he’s soft.
I have very little opinion on him having seen him play only once, but in reviewing this thread questioning your clear dislike for him? What do you care if he decides to leave school and go elsewhere, were you so perfect at that age?

I have very little opinion on him having seen him play only once, but in reviewing this thread questioning your clear dislike for him? What do you care if he decides to leave school and go elsewhere, were you so perfect at that age?
He acts that way because he is from Hospital Heights!

Reactions: Bill4411
I have no respect for him, his dad, or his hype club. He chose to leave brownsburg and head to play worse competition to make himself look better and to attempt to steal the Indiana scorer record. He runs from competition any chance he gets, and this is just another example of that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT