ADVERTISEMENT

Love the win.....

Carib04

Freshman
Mar 20, 2011
I still wince at the level of play. Same bug-a-boos today. Long scoring drought, poor free throw shooting and too much Green in the second half. Green played under control the first half but then started dribbling too much and becoming a fan of his own three point shot in the 2d. I also thought movement on offense could have been better the second half also. Jury is still out IU needs to show up the next couple of games and hold home court.

I still wince at the level of play. Same bug-a-boos today. Long scoring drought, poor free throw shooting and too much Green in the second half. Green played under control the first half but then started dribbling too much and becoming a fan of his own three point shot in the 2d. I also thought movement on offense could have been better the second half also. Jury is still out IU needs to show up the next couple of games and hold home court.
So, what part of the win did you love the most?

What needs support is your chemical imbalance and what side of the fence you swing from day to day.
No problems in those areas. Stop bitching about what others have to say. The guy enjoyed the win. No need for you to whine about that.

No problems in those areas. Stop bitching about what others have to say. The guy enjoyed the win. No need for you to whine about that.
hey guys. I enjoyed the game. I live in Pa. and can't stand that school and their teams, good job.

He is trying to suck up to the board after what happened yesterday.
You mean where I exposed you guys as being FOS? Yes, I’ll always suck up to after you came off as the liar you are. It was actually a blast to see you get exposed like that.

Familiar?

No need for you to apologize for your ignorance. It was clear, even before you acknowledged it, that you’d only been to iu and Purdue. No one was fooled and you were wise to withdraw and not embarrass yourself further. If you’re ever able to venture beyond the borders and see other schools, you’ll understand why you were so out of your element on this subject.

Familiar?

Why are you posting here? As someone who's read your chat commentary, it's clear you don't follow the program. Please leave and stop gracing us with your idiotic presence. You add nothing of value.

He said he did enjoy it. Why do idiots like you whine and cry about everyone else’s posts? It makes you look foolish.
Fabricating a false narrative and passing it off as mine, makes you a “fool”. A complete utter useless fn moron that mucks up this board along with a few others.

Fabricating a false narrative and passing it off as mine, makes you a “fool”. A complete utter useless fn moron that mucks up this board along with a few others.
He said he enjoyed. You decided that wasn’t enough and went looking for trouble. You’re an idiot.

So, what part of the win did you love the most?
The "W" part. The same mistakes were in IU's play that have been there all year, it just didn't cost them this game. Green in my opinion took too many quick 3 pt jump shots in the 2d half which resulted in empty possessions. The bigs missed some close in/lay ups shots., same thing empty possessions. IU poise was rattled (not erased) in the 2d half as PSU stepped up their game and their shots started dropping. That is a little concerning. I'd love to see more strength around the rim by our bigs on a consistent basis. IU can run the table the next 4 games. The talent is there. It's all a question of which team shows up as it has been all year. That doesn't portend well for running the table or NCAA tourney success.

Last edited:
Reactions: Courtsensetwo
The "W" part. The same mistakes were in IU's play that have been there all year, it just didn't cost them this game. Green in my opinion took too many quick 3 pt jump shots in the 2d half which resulted in empty possessions. The bigs missed some close in/lay ups shots., same thing empty possessions. IU poise was rattled (not erased) in the 2d half as PSU stepped up their game and their shots started dropping. That is a little concerning. I'd love to see more strength around the rim by our bigs on a consistent basis. IU can run the table the next 4 games. The talent is there. It's all a question of which team shows up as it has been all year. That doesn't portend well for running the table or NCAA tourney success.

I think it does portend well. Earlier in the season when an opponent rattled our poise we didn't recover.

Reactions: Easton West
I think it does portend well. Earlier in the season when an opponent rattled our poise we didn't recover.
I guess we disagree. Making the same mistakes is problematic in my opinion. Hope I'm wrong of course but if IU gets up 17 in a home game, I'd like there to not be a point in the game where they go down 6 and have to fight back. On to Purdue and Illinois.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT