ADVERTISEMENT

Love Joey's hustle,

channi

Junior
Gold Member
Mar 30, 2008
but if he is going to help us offensively, I think he need s to watch some Rick Barry You-tube and start shooting his free throws underhanded, and learn to shoot hook shots with both hands.

Joey Brunk is IU's best Center.
He was a big recruit in the offseason.
Freshman Forward TJD is IU's best player, also a huge recruit for Archie.
Please keep getting those Indiana Mr. Basketballs.

Reactions: MrBing
I appreciate what Brunk has brought to the table for IU. Maryland game he has 9 points and 10 boards in 20 minutes. He kept numerous balls alive with tap backs and just pure hustle. He comes to the bench at roughly the 13 minute mark in the second half with IU down 5. He is pumping up his teammates as he goes to the bench. Then he has to sit out the obligatory 5 minutes or so and IU is down double digits and momentum is lost when Brunk returns. I’m not saying Brunk should play every minute. But he was really giving us strong minutes and then comes out. My aim is not to critique substitution patterns. Just to compliment Brunk.

Does he have limitations? Definitely. But he leaves everything on the floor. and he is productive.

A player that would have been fighting for minutes at Butler, a school ranked in the top 10. We really suck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT