ADVERTISEMENT

"Love child Love child never quite as good......"

So cave women were far smarter than you are

maybe we should worship their god..

But I've never lived there..

If they're anything like the women in Muncie...

I mean, dear Lord..

vbg

I only sometimes wish she were the cheap Walmart version.

Its when I come to my senses that I am glad she is not.

I'm saying...

If you want to compare faith to something, compare it to something comparable, not something that just requires strength and skill.
This post was edited on 12/19 3:36 PM by IUhottie

Its like apples and oranges...

and I only say this to get another rise out of BIODTL (since he hates the apples to oranges comparison).

And I only say "get a rise" to get a rise out of his BFF Cap.

Cripes you've never heard the joke ..

Adam was sitting around the garden one day and he was lonely and depressed. The animals were constantly fighting and telling him their issues, always pestering him for something or another and he never had peace.

So he asks god for a companion. A perfect companion..

God says "look I gave you the dog - he's mans best friend."

Adam answers back "I need someone like me but different, someone I can trust, someone that never causes any strife, someone that will help take care of me, and never nags."

God says "okay but first you must pay a price" ...

"I will take one of your nads in exchange for the perfect companion, you have two so you won't miss it, and I will give you a woman who is trustworthy, quiet and will worship you and NEVER nag."

Adam answers back "what will you give me for a rib?"

That's right...

Go and ruin it!

The things I was going to do to you tonight...

if we're talking about the "sanctity" of life....

i'm not sure it matters...does it?

i guess brown muslim ones don't count...or count less. hmmmmmm.

The purpose of the war is not to kill Iraqi babies.

However, the purpose of abortion is to do exactly that. Fine, say I let you 'intentionally' abort as many babies as Christians 'accidently' killed last year. I believe you're several orders of magnitude over your limit.

I knew you'd bring up this losing proposition with this BS magician's parlor trick. And read my POV on wiping out Jews during the crusades to see my POV on sanctity of human life.

there's no trick here...just saw the opportunity to bring

the hypocrisy to light that's all.

the "sanctity" of life extends beyond birth...

Because these fights are not about religion, they are about land and money

They always are .... and always will be.

But since the masses recieves no money, one needs to make it about something. For us it's stopping the religious zealots we call terrorist, for them it's stopping the sinners they call infidels. But for the leaders of both sides it's about money and power, just like it's always been.

That's religions true purpose at work much like it's always been used...
This post was edited on 12/19 5:03 PM by BIODTL

Should I focus on the word 'brown' too

because I don't see where that has anything to do with it. I don't have a breakdown on the number of those 1.3 million abortions last year would have been 'brown'.

But I see your point...killing less than 1000 people in a year while protecting yourself and others is akin to killing 1300000+ babies for the sake of not wanting to be burdened with raising them. And the reason this is a valid point is because of this 'sanctity' of life argument...which wasn't brought into it until you so graciously brought it in even though I had previously argued not really agreeing with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT