ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Game (links) is on BTN

I was nervous from the third inning on

I was nervous from the third inning on. What a complete game we played . The moment wasn't to big at all.
I didn't think for a second that the four run lead early on would hold up and was certain we would need more scoring since Louisville is loaded with good to great hitters. I'm glad I was wrong.

Reactions: jmbennett
I didn't think for a second that the four run lead early on would hold up and was certain we would need more scoring since Louisville is loaded with good to great hitters. I'm glad I was wrong.
I said the same thing to my brother . I think I said we were gonna need 8. I didn't think Saalfrank would ever last that long though . Those were 4 huge innings to get it to the pen

Reactions: jmbennett
Why? That's kind of the point.

Because it sucked the life out of the crowd interaction that's built over the season. He played the same 10-12 songs all night long...he even played "My Old Kentucky Home". No one in my immediate area was a big fan of the organ

I got to see the inside of The Bart tonight. Very nice facility. What a "first game" in person to see! I have to correct Stu on what happened in the eighth inning, the first two outs were not ordinary fly out to right and GO to third. Sowers made a heck of a diving catch and Miller made a very nice play at third to help out KK. VBG Go Big Red!

Yes, 82IUgraduate is correct, those were both outstanding plays that probably warranted extra detail haha

Reactions: 82IU
ADVERTISEMENT