ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Class

I was pretty put off my that kid's idiotic antics the whole game. The only thing better would have been if he'd have hit someone and got a mound charge. I have no clue where a 6-3 175 pound punk gets such an attitude. And I've come to realize that coaching staff down there has very little control over their players. When the closer got suspended for 4 games, I thought they got a raw deal. After seeing this dude's act, I am pretty sure the whole crew got what they deserved. Vanderbilt showed remarkable poise during and after the game.

This couldn't happen to a more deserving classless program and fan base,

Wow....I would think that'd get you booted in a regular season game. He & UL ought to formally apologize for that if they haven't. 686000 views is rather bad pub for the U and for the kid personally. Can't help him with his pro prospects going forward.

Wow....I would think that'd get you booted in a regular season game. He & UL ought to formally apologize for that if they haven't. 686000 views is rather bad pub for the U and for the kid personally. Can't help him with his pro prospects going forward.
Dude was waaaaay too dramatic the whole game. Kept giving them a little hand gesture as if to say "you suck and can't hit me" every strikeout followed by a crotch grab. I've never seen a high level player act so childish and not be reigned in by his coaches. Makes you wonder about that whole program down there.

Reactions: RBB89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT