ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of missed ft's. Not too many turnovers. Not sure what Al was doing........

Was a cheap shot...idk why but was surprised to see Al do that. He seems to generally have a good head on his shoulders and a positive type. Who knows what was being said or done to cause him to react that way...

Was a cheap shot...idk why but was surprised to see Al do that. He seems to generally have a good head on his shoulders and a positive type. Who knows what was being said or done to cause him to react that way...

Looks like he got rabbit punched but yeah there’s no place for that. If it were up to me he’d be sitting out the next game as well.

I guess he wanted to play some chin music. Overall I have liked the game plan. Get the ball to the tall people.
Al lost it. Cheap shot he shouldn't have made, surprised the refs didn't see it.

Keep going inside to the big guys until their whole team has fouled out.

Should have put this team away in the first half!

Let the trash talk and bumping get under his skin. Wasn't hard, just a little pop and it got him booted. Dumb

Al lost it. Cheap shot he shouldn't have made, surprised the refs didn't see it.

Keep going inside to the big guys until their whole team has fouled out.

Should have put this team away in the first half!
If TJD just hit his ft's then we would have been up by double digits. I'd like to see Smith get going. That first shot of his in the second half doesn't cut it. He needs to drive the ball. He is bigger than those guys.

Green makes you want to pull your hair out.
Durham ...How stupid was he tonight..
Better toughen up butter cup..Guy's are going to get under your skin all season....
Waaaaay to many missed f.t...
That's gonna cost you games..

Green makes you want to pull your hair out.
Durham ...How stupid was he tonight..
Better toughen up butter cup..Guy's are going to get under your skin all season....
Waaaaay to many missed f.t...
That's gonna cost you games..

How can Butler change coaches several times and consistently have better teams than IU?

I've never seen so many short-armed free throw attempts in succession as I did tonight. Archie doesn't look like he has the fire in him on the sideline and that should be a concern. Sometimes he looks a lighter shade of pale, like maybe the blood has drained from his head as his forehead simultaneously perspires.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT