ADVERTISEMENT

Lost Kaufman to Purdue!

So you're a liar as well as a hypocrite. What a surprise. And it's 'English', not "english" - have to say those Bluegrass academic standards just never fail to impress.
I choose not to capitalize unnecessarily, such as languages, but if you choose to because your GED instructor said it was proper, you go right ahead. And name calling without providing justification is juvenile.

I choose not to capitalize unnecessarily, such as languages, but if you choose to because your GED instructor said it was proper, you go right ahead. And name calling without providing justification is juvenile.
Just as juvenile as going to a board to spout “truth” while spitting remaining teeth/tooth out.

Sure you do. As you can't even own up to a mistake in virtual space, add loser to liar and hypocrite, which isn't name-calling (you forgot the hyphen, but you can also pretend you don't use hyphens "unnecessarily"), but rather attribution accorded on the basis of your inane posts. Name-calling would be referring to you as a 'chickenshit' or a 'dumbass' for example, but as far as trolls go, you're rather unremarkable so no names.

Actually, the post I made was in a context that was correct. I did not compare their coaching head to head.

When some weak minded people with zero self-esteem don't like what was said but they can't refute it...they change the context then make personal attacks. That is all the happened here...starting with makey247 and the obsessed troll jumped in. Pathetic.

Rent free.

Comparing expectations for Purdue basketball and Georgia basketball isn’t realistic. They’re not close to the same.

Comparing expectations for Purdue basketball and Georgia basketball isn’t realistic. They’re not close to the same.

They are exactly the same, except GA has greater expectations around FB than PU.. I do undertstand your need to strike out though.

Sure you do. As you can't even own up to a mistake in virtual space, add loser to liar and hypocrite, which isn't name-calling (you forgot the hyphen, but you can also pretend you don't use hyphens "unnecessarily"), but rather attribution accorded on the basis of your inane posts. Name-calling would be referring to you as a 'chickenshit' or a 'dumbass' for example, but as far as trolls go, you're rather unremarkable so no names.
A hyphen when using the term name calling isn't necessary, but grammar checking in an on-line sports forum is even less so, that is, unless you would rather talk about grammar than your basketball team.

This was discussed recently in conjunction with HOF pitcher Bob Gibson’s death. Yes, IU had issues, and they weren’t only on the basketball court.
Yes, I remember that thread. The state (commonwealth) of Kentucky and UK have a lot to answer for relating to racism, discrimination, and violence against Black people. But so does Indiana and IU. I'm okay with IU fans saying our state and our university have historically been less racist than yours. But not okay ( and for the grammar checkers, it is acceptable to begin a sentence with a conjunction) for IU fans to say, "you were racist, but we were not." That is ludicrous. Don't use the historic treatment of Black people in this country to insult your sports rivals. However, IU fans don't hesitate to use incest as an insult, so I'm not surprised.

Reactions: Birnk403
ADVERTISEMENT