ADVERTISEMENT

Losing Big games.

DHoosier

Senior
May 22, 2002
I don’t see us wining a Big game the rest of the season. Maybe 2 nonconference games and that’s it. Penix is stage struck and worried about his knees. I don’t blame him so we need to put a sub in the starting lineup. This season is over. The offensive and defensive lines are terrible. I hope Trace doesn’t go the way Penix has. All the hype and no production.

Just be sure to come back in 2 weeks if we beat Cinci and saying "Well, guess I was wrong."

I don’t see us wining a Big game the rest of the season. Maybe 2 nonconference games and that’s it. Penix is stage struck and worried about his knees. I don’t blame him so we need to put a sub in the starting lineup. This season is over. The offensive and defensive lines are terrible. I hope Trace doesn’t go the way Penix has. All the hype and no production.
And there's the overreaction of the week like you read about...

The defensive line was actually really good last week. Not sure why you hated on them but I recommend pausing on such certain hating. It's one thing to post you're hopeful that those things aren't factors but to come out and put your fears as something you're confident are going to be the end outcome seems unfounded at this point.

Reactions: Cap99

Posts as dumb as this ought to get you banned from the internet.

I bet you’re a real joy to hang around

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT