ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Stormi D gets

I think you need to replace the implants every 10 years or something. Maybe she wanted to have kids?
Naw.

My wife had implants due to breast cancer in her mid 20s. Four years ago in her early 60s they had to be replaced; there was leakage, and scar tissue was developing around one of them.

Cost me a bunch. Anthem would only pay for removing them and repairing the scar tissue. Putting in new ones was considered medically unnecessary cosmetic surgery. The doc that did it had been through that nonsense before. They essentially billed it as two separate procedures, and weighted as much as they could get away with to the Anthem bill.

And to add insult to injury, when she picked out her new implants, the wife went with As. I was robbed!

Naw.

My wife had implants due to breast cancer in her mid 20s. Four years ago in her early 60s they had to be replaced; there was leakage, and scar tissue was developing around one of them.

Cost me a bunch. Anthem would only pay for removing them and repairing the scar tissue. Putting in new ones was considered medically unnecessary cosmetic surgery. The doc that did it had been through that nonsense before. They essentially billed it as two separate procedures, and weighted as much as they could get away with to the Anthem bill.

And to ad injury to insult, when she picked out her new
implants, the wife went with As. I was robbed!
Maybe she was anticipating small hands?

Naw.

And to add insult to injury, when she picked out her new implants, the wife went with As. I was robbed!

Women!

I am divorced too. Its a new exciting chapter in your life. Question is how to make the best out of that new chapter. I have been bad. ;)

Its the age we are in. Trump has made everything dumbed down or National Enquirer-ish.

Plus on a personal level, with this Me-too movement, maybe they feel they want their dignity back.
What dignity?

I agree about the age we're in, but why do WE have to engage with it?

search
Do you think I am sexy...

donald-trump-070715-getty-ftr-usjpg_1n5dcya5ics1j1ce0zpawt95y1.jpg

YOu couldnt bonk that if you were a woman?
https://www.google.com/search?q=bab...AUIDygB&biw=1024&bih=653#imgrc=Xc3Rboa2Vo1dmM:

And why exactly is anybody paying attention?

You're asking me? I don't know . . . I'm not watching.

Could be that they're interested in whether her story is going to affect Trump's presidency. Some folks think anything negative like her story is for Trump ought to be grounds for him to be impeached or run out of office on a rail after being tarred and feathered.

I'm not saying he didn't have an affair or that he doesn't lie. But, I certainly am not going to believe some silicone-packed hooker either.
I'd say she has a much better record than Trump on telling the truth, as far as any of us know. We know Trump is a serial liar. They admitted to paying her off. Are you actually doubting her story?

Reactions: iuwclurker1
You're asking me? I don't know . . . I'm not watching.

Could be that they're interested in whether her story is going to affect Trump's presidency. Some folks think anything negative like her story is for Trump ought to be grounds for him to be impeached or run out of office on a rail after being tarred and feathered.
Yep.

I don't understand lots of stuff, as it turns out. For example, if you're interested, give this a listen. I don't get it.

Women!

I am divorced too. Its a new exciting chapter in your life. Question is how to make the best out of that new chapter. I have been bad. ;)
I'm not divorced. Still married to the old broad, but now with small tits.

Man... I am rapid misreading all over the place... I have 2 TV screens on and writing this the same time!! Plus now food.

Apologies Mark!!
I got your back . . .

. . . except I'm going to bed now. You're on your own . . . .

What dignity?

I agree about the age we're in, but why do WE have to engage with it?

Maybe its a cleansing process for them. As to why for us? Its our theatre of the absurd for us -- and hell, its a less annoying channel of hearing Trump news.

I'd say she has a much better record than Trump on telling the truth, as far as any of us know. We know Trump is a serial liar. They admitted to paying her off. Are you actually doubting her story?

She has sex for money. If you are asking if I think she'd do anything for fame and money, the answer is yes.

I guess the thing I don't understand is her motive...not for telling her story...but for having the affair with Trump. Do you have a read on that?

Gotta get up early to meet the Fox bimbo?

Gotta review a contract. I bailed out of Men's Breakfast earlier today when I texted my 87-year-old wing man that my sinuses are requiring over the counter medication that (hopefully) will keep me asleep long after the hour required to get to breakfast on time. Have to leave the house at 6:20 am to get to a 7:27 am serving line.

Yep.

I don't understand lots of stuff, as it turns out. For example, if you're interested, give this a listen. I don't get it.

Ultimately, Trump's a fascinating guy -- a person you either love or loath. So any news surrounding him will always be interesting.
We cant always be listening to his BS and his multiple ways of destroying the country, This is almost a relief or at least temporary one.

I guess the thing I don't understand is her motive...not for telling her story...but for having the affair with Trump. Do you have a read on that?
Yes. Sadly, both men and women have affairs or relationships with powerful people/ people with money just for the sake of doing so. Maybe they convince themeselves they actually really like them, but I doubt it. I think it's excitement, networking, social events,moving in a type of circle you'd never otherwise get into. Who knows?

He has a certain charm that attracts certain types of women. That boyish 'confidence' and yet vulnerability.

Yes. Sadly, both men and women have affairs or relationships with powerful people/ people with money just for the sake of doing so. Maybe they convince themeselves they actually really like them, but I doubt it. I think it's excitement, networking, social events,moving in a type of circle you'd never otherwise get into. Who knows?

They all think they can change him or tame him.

Naw it’s the fact they think he is a billionaire. Karen sounds like she was looking to be the new Mrs. Trump.
So basically a woman who got breast implants to boost her career taking off her clothes for money engaged in a months long sexual relationship with a guy (who just happened to be filthy rich) despite knowing that he was married, then years later signed an exclusive contract with a media outlet to sell her story about all the f*&:ing she got into with a slob of a human, is fighting that agreement because she didn't get to cash in enough and they didn't give her the media attention she wanted, and is now on tv talking about the intimate sexual details of that "relationship" and also has the gall to claim she's sorry to Melania while further humiliating her on national tv. Why shouldn't I conclude she's among the lowest of the countless low people who circle around our incredibly low POTUS?

ADVERTISEMENT