ADVERTISEMENT

looks like Minny is in the market for a new OC too (link)*

I'm sure KD was asked his opinion regarding candidates for OC. I also wouldn't be surprised if TA hasn't already selected the new OC, only waiting post-bowl to make the announcement.
I was thinking the same thing.

I am hoping that he learned a little something from that DC hire.

TomT

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
Indiana's defense is very young compared to their competition. Look for improvement on this side of the ball as they progress & develop over the next few years, along with increasing position depth which is critical for consistent winning.

Keen (the E Michigan OC) called a good game in the Quicklane Bowl tonight. Looked very, very similar to the type of game Deboer might call...

They lost the game 34 - 30 but had they had any real serious talent at the receiver position (E MI dropped what appeared to be about 20+ balls) they would have won it by 10 plus... A nice showing ((OC-wise)) against a clearly more talented team...

**- Pitt has the 11th overall ranked Defense (for the 2019 regular season)... - That's above AL, P$U, and ND among many other highly thought of teams...**

A name from the past caught the winning pass for Pitt (T. Mack). Looked like he hasn't changed a bit: dropped a key pass because he let it in on his pads then turned around and made a nice catch...

Last edited:
Keen (the E Michigan OC) called a good game in the Quicklane Bowl tonight. Looked very, very similar to the type of game Deboer might call...

They lost the game 34 - 30 but had they had any real serious talent...
I watched a good portion of that game to see what Keen would do as well. It did look much like what we've seen this past year, but it was hard to tell how good they actually were. Execution wasn't good, and the talent level left much to be desired. I'd like to think we'd be able to do better, but from what I saw a Keen offense could be easily implemented without much disruption.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT