ADVERTISEMENT

Looks Like It Runs In the Family

As bad as the Tucker/ Hannity/ Ingraham line up us is at night. And it's hard to understate how bad it is.

Lemon and Cuomo are undoubtedly worse and you'd have to be pretty partisan not to see it. Cooper still has a shred of credibility left in my eyes, but compared to even 6 years ago he's gone completely loony tunes.

Reactions: ulrey
As bad as the Tucker/ Hannity/ Ingraham line up us is at night. And it's hard to understate how bad it is.

Lemon and Cuomo are undoubtedly worse and you'd have to be pretty partisan not to see it. Cooper still has a shred of credibility left in my eyes, but compared to even 6 years ago he's gone completely loony tunes.

If you watch any of these people, you have something wrong with you.

My bet is he gets two weeks off to hide out in the Hamptons and comes back with some lightweight statement of contrition...

CNN (and the Lefts) hypocrisy knows no bounds...
I love how you attack the left for something they haven't done yet. You going to cone back and admit your mistake when CNN fires his ass?

If you watch any of these people, you have something wrong with you.
Only at the gym with subtitles and the occasional YouTube clip, I get the gist from the chyrons.

I'm more concerned about Lemons and now Cuomos record of sexual harassment.

I love how you attack the left for something they haven't done yet. You going to cone back and admit your mistake when CNN fires his ass?
Sure..

If I were you though I wouldn't try holding my breath while you're waiting for that to happen...

Who do you think they'll have fire him, Jeffery Toobin??? ((DWS))

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
Sure..

If I were you though I wouldn't try holding my breath while you're waiting for that to happen...

Who do you think they'll have fire him, Jeffery Toobin??? ((DWS))
Actually, now that I read the allegation, I agree they probably won't fire him. If you think that charge is worthy of losing your job, you probably have a bunch of old posts you want to go delete before playing the old hypocrisy card.

Actually, now that I read the allegation, I agree they probably won't fire him. If you think that charge is worthy of losing your job, you probably have a bunch of old posts you want to go delete before playing the old hypocrisy card.
Ironically, it's his apology that came back to haunt him. His written admission made it easy for her to come forward.

He's got an ego as big as his brother's and, in my opinion, is annoying as hell but I agree. This shouldn't cost him his job.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

My bet is he gets two weeks off to hide out in the Hamptons and comes back with some lightweight statement of contrition...

CNN (and the Lefts) hypocrisy knows no bounds...

She doesn't explain why her wimpy husband didn't take care of matters at the time.

Then she holds onto the email for 16 years until the pos is wounded, and then throws it out to the public.

She should have gone to his office the next day and kicked him in the nuts.

Not impressed.

Does anyone, either liberal or conservative, enjoy watching Cuomo? He's a pompous ass who seems the type to pull out the "do you know who I am" card on a daily basis, and yes, flex his perceived power over women.

Reactions: DANC
But with the Toobin reference ... well maybe both work.
Hey, he's a legal analyst . . . after what you've witnessed here, you think they'd find somebody more qualified? Yes, there's UncleMark . . . but he's already got a gig he likes . . . besides, Toobin was suspended for 8 months . . . how many news cycles is that? He ought to be fresh . . . [groan].

She doesn't explain why her wimpy husband didn't take care of matters at the time.

Then she holds onto the email for 16 years until the pos is wounded, and then throws it out to the public.

She should have gone to his office the next day and kicked him in the nuts.

Not impressed.
Meh. That's some weak sauce. I'd be more interested in hearing how it qualifies as "harassment" when their only professional relationship was that she was his former boss.

ADVERTISEMENT