ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like it is Louisville

ss32000

Senior
Dec 2, 2001
I am assuming this is probably the better setup for us. Louisville is the best team and I would rather have to beat them once and try to beat a 3 seed twice than flip it around. I would have to imagine Louisville has a deeper pitching staff than Illinois State should we make it to Monday. Let’s hope the bats get going and we make some magic.

I am assuming this is probably the better setup for us. Louisville is the best team and I would rather have to beat them once and try to beat a 3 seed twice than flip it around. I would have to imagine Louisville has a deeper pitching staff than Illinois State should we make it to Monday. Let’s hope the bats get going and we make some magic.

Yep. Saalfrank tomorrow, I hope. Win, then start Gordon.

I'm curious what pitchers are realistically available for tomorrow. My guess is that Gordon starts, but does anyone have thoughts about bullpen work? Is there anyone that has to wait until Monday to pitch? Saalfrank and Bierman threw a lot of pitches today. How many innings could we get from Lloyd?

I'm curious what pitchers are realistically available for tomorrow. My guess is that Gordon starts, but does anyone have thoughts about bullpen work? Is there anyone that has to wait until Monday to pitch? Saalfrank and Bierman threw a lot of pitches today. How many innings could we get from Lloyd?

We probably only have four total pitchers ruled out for tomorrow. We should be good.

Reactions: mk23
Is tv still espn3? Or has some other regular espn picked it up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT