ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like I might head to the Bahamas in August.

Cavanagh.13

Senior
Nov 6, 2019
IU headed to the Atlantis for a summer trip to play a few games. Love it. Love everything this staff is doing.

I haven’t been to the Bahamas since senior year spring break of HS. That Atlantis slide is badass tho. Screw it, im in.

Yep, life's tough on the tundra. If you survive, we'll expect daily reports and performance reviews (on the Players, not on your escapades excepting the possibility that you get to meet the object of your irrational on-court affection - you know, the one who's supposed to be a Starter to open the Season).

Can always do worse than spending a few days reef-combing and sporting with dolphins, barracuda and sea turtles. Rock and roll.

IU headed to the Atlantis for a summer trip to play a few games. Love it. Love everything this staff is doing.

I haven’t been to the Bahamas since senior year spring break of HS. That Atlantis slide is badass tho. Screw it, im in.
I had Maui booked this year :( Bahamas would take some of the sting out of missing that - though with my luck - hurricane will hit then

Reactions: mk23

Dates?

Have fun. Kinda sucks that its just 2 games? Be nice to have 3-4... Former Dayton pg under Archie
Scoochie Smith a backup pg for them.
Would love to watch Phinisee try and check
him and see where his D mind is. I still believe under Coach Fife that RP can become all defensive B1G. His career would become a total win if that could happen IMHO.

Reactions: 76-1 and mk23
Yep, life's tough on the tundra. If you survive, we'll expect daily reports and performance reviews (on the Players, not on your escapades excepting the possibility that you get to meet the object of your irrational on-court affection - you know, the one who's supposed to be a Starter to open the Season).

Can always do worse than spending a few days reef-combing and sporting with dolphins, barracuda and sea turtles. Rock and roll.

I just wanna hang out with Tamar’s grandpa. He loves his grandson and I love his passion!

Have fun. Kinda sucks that its just 2 games? Be nice to have 3-4... Former Dayton pg under Archie
Scoochie Smith a backup pg for them.
Would love to watch Phinisee try and check
him and see where his D mind is. I still believe under Coach Fife that RP can become all defensive B1G. His career would become a total win if that could happen IMHO.
IU fans should hate scooch with a passion. I’ll enjoy booing him.

Games on Friday the 13th…….. and Sunday the 15th. Maybe we need some Friday the 13th in IU basketball.
never been to Atlantis, website shows 5 hotels on the property , any idea which one works best to attend the games and is oceanfront, I will hang up and listen to your answer

Are you taking that chick that you took to Vegas with you?

She 100% was a rental, but a Bloomington rental. I will not be taking her, lol.
Might be the Hoosiers' opponent in the Bahamas is a "rental" as well - BC Mega from Serbia for two games. Not sure how that works but should be pretty stiff competition since they've averaged an NBA almost draftpick almost yearly for the last decade+ (including some nobody named Nikola Jokic). Really hope BTN picks these up....

Last edited:
Might be the Hoosiers' opponent in the Bahamas is a "rental" as well - BC Mega from Serbia for two games. Not sure how that works but should be pretty stiff competition since they've averaged an NBA almost draftpick almost yearly for the last decade+ (including some nobody maned Nikola Jokic). Really hope BTN picks these up....

If smith is a back up PG, this team should be an above average professional team. Can’t wait. I’ll take some video ;)

Calling the Bahamas an international trip is kind of like saying you went to Taco Bell for Mexican food.
I'll admit, I heard Atlantis and thought it was preseason tourney. When the International trip was brought up I was disappointed twice when I learned the details. LOL

You can be the Indiana Rivals man on the street. You can tell us how they are shaping up and if given a chance interview some of them for us. You are going to do us a great service. Thanks in advance.

You can be the Indiana Rivals man on the street. You can tell us how they are shaping up and if given a chance interview some of them for us. You are going to do us a great service. Thanks in advance.
dumb

August 12-16th. Booked. They better get Michael Jordan’s room ready for me. (Royal tower bridge suite, 25k a night, look it up)

Reactions: kkott
never been to Atlantis, website shows 5 hotels on the property , any idea which one works best to attend the games and is oceanfront, I will hang up and listen to your answer
I booked the Cove, all rooms are suites and ocean views in that wing. Also has an all adult pool, I know big selling point!!

Any of the "properties" are just wings of the Atlantis, and all part of the resort and walking distance of the ballroom where the games will be played.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT