ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward to Birthing Persons Day Sunday!

larsIU

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 17, 2010
Honest question. Do Democrats even want to win or are they just trying to be everything to everyone.

Also would this be insulting to infertile women birthing people.

Honest question. Do Democrats even want to win or are they just trying to be everything to everyone.

Also would this be insulting to infertile women birthing people.
This was linked under MO gov indicted by Spartans. I can personally vouch for what she writes as I’ve handled med mal cases like that where the care is unfathomable. Failed to diagnose PROM and sent the mom home telling her she just urinated only to get sepsis and have the baby die. I even had one where they were doing maintenance and the hvac was F’d up and the doctor and a nurse passed out during delivery. The baby’s first breath was the shit that made the doctor pass out. Hell I have a friend who had a client here and the idiot doctor pulled the baby’s head off then put it back in and did a c section and tried to cover the entire thing up. Literally wrapped the baby up real fast and took it away pretending its head was attached.

I know very well the hospitals she’s implicating. That said the Bosnians and poor suffer the same. It’s not a race issue but a class issue. She’s sitting over with the squad + whatever but for her to be a US rep is pretty remarkable. What she’s overcome ain’t easy and is a testament to her strength. That hospital stuff she talks about is really sad

Last edited:
Reactions: larsIU
This was linked under MO gov indicted by Spartans. I can personally vouch for what she writes as I’ve handled med mal cases like that where the care is unfathomable. Failed to diagnose PROM and sent the mom home telling her she just urinated only to get sepsis and have the baby die. I even had one where they were doing maintenance and the hvac was F’d up and the doctor and a nurse passed out during delivery. The baby’s first breath was the shit that made the doctor pass out. Hell I have a friend who had a client here and the idiot doctor pulled the baby’s head off then put it back in and did a c section and tried to cover the entire thing up. Literally wrapped the baby up real fast and took it away pretending its head was attached.

I know very well the hospitals she’s implicating. That said the Bosnians and poor suffer the same. It’s not a race issue but a class issue. She’s sitting over with the squad + whatever but for her to be a US rep is pretty remarkable. What she’s overcome ain’t easy and is a testament to her strength. That hospital stuff she talks about is really sad
Guess I fell for the fake outrage of Twitter again. Agree with her desire to identify and eradicate care deficiencies.

Jumped the gun on her describing women as birthing people.

Guess I fell for the fake outrage of Twitter again. Agree with her desire to identify and eradicate care deficiencies.

Jumped the gun on her describing women as birthing people.
No I hear ya. She’s way out there. I just know her story here a bit and the difference in care

Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT