ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for a video of Winovich from UM

IUHDog

All-Big Ten
Oct 15, 2002
Chattanooga, TN
stepping on Stepniak's ankle last year. Seems it has been removed from you tube.

Thanks in advance for sharing if you can.

stepping on Stepniak's ankle last year. Seems it has been removed from you tube.

Thanks in advance for sharing if you can.
Why would it have been removed from YouTube?

Why would it have been removed from YouTube?

No idea. It was originally tweeted out as a response to Michigan fans accusing Stepniak of dirty play. But when you search all that shows up is Stepniak's play. Strange.

As an aside, you also cannot find any video of the drunken speech given by the president of the USGA's US Open trophy presentation.

One of our Michigan "friends" responded to my reference about Winovich, saying that his stepping on Simon's ankle was an accident. It certainly didn't look like it to me, but even if it was an accident he still did it, and our player had a right to be upset.

One of our Michigan "friends" responded to my reference about Winovich, saying that his stepping on Simon's ankle was an accident. It certainly didn't look like it to me, but even if it was an accident he still did it, and our player had a right to be upset.

That was no accident... If you notice, Winovich made certain he put his full weight on that foot purposely...

Last edited:
I noticed this as well. It was imbedded in a Detroit Paper tweet (I believe), and now the "video is no longer available".

Michigan fans still cry about us cheap shotting that guy. He got what he deserved.

And the later targeting was BS as well. Our guy on his heels with three Michigan blockers zeroing in on him, and he simply stands his ground and deleivers, instead of absorbs, the hit.

Thanks. But it is not there. I had seen this when I searched and the message states the page doesn't exist.

Very strange... On my link it opens with a still shot of Winovich stepping directly on him...

Very strange... On my link it opens with a still shot of Winovich stepping directly on him...

Oh, I see the still image. But compared to the video that "used to exist" the still image doesn't really show the intent on Winovich's part.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT