ADVERTISEMENT

Look for a transfer announced soon

Probably Gelon but why is it taking so long. The semester ended over 2 weeks ago so why is the person taking so long to announce the transfer.
I don't think Gelon will transfer this year. There is no guarantee he will play wherever he would transfer within D1. It is still early in his career. I would give CAM a year to see how things go. If playing time is important he can leave then and have 2 years somewhere.

Priller was in a similar position. Sitting on the bench of IU is more impressive than sitting on the bench of Incarnate Word.

I don't think Gelon will transfer this year. There is no guarantee he will play wherever he would transfer within D1. It is still early in his career. I would give CAM a year to see how things go. If playing time is important he can leave then and have 2 years somewhere.

Priller was in a similar position. Sitting on the bench of IU is more impressive than sitting on the bench of Incarnate Word.
Just going by what I read on some other sites. Saying George Washington could be a spot for him.

Well, looks like it is Gelon. Maybe he isn't transferring to D1. He probably has few delusions about the NBA. He could go somewhere nice but less pressure, get an education and play basketball.

I will let the school make the announcement. Nothing to gain here..I'm just good friends with this players ex AaU coach

Was that SOON enough for you?????

I assume you refer to this morning's front-page article rather than your inadvertent revelation from yesterday that also outed your source... Sure, that'll do.

All good. Everyone loves mystery, and with this one resolved the next one re: his replacement begins. Your crystal ball have anything on that?

I assume you refer to this morning's front-page article rather than your inadvertent revelation from yesterday that also outed your source... Sure, that'll do.

All good. Everyone loves mystery, and with this one resolved the next one re: his replacement begins. Your crystal ball have anything on that?
Not sure why you were giving me a hard time in this. Also haven't heard a name but heard we are looking an international kid

ADVERTISEMENT