ADVERTISEMENT

Look for a transfer announced soon

Or maybe Smith.

:rolleyes:

887882_alias_smith_and_jones.jpg

Panties?! Well that might explain a lot...

Commando every time.
Yeah, I tried that last week and now have 5-6 chiggers up my butt crack and another 3 found happiness on my scrotum. That's the last time I ever go "commando" while working out in the field. Whitey tighties for me, Man, from here on out!

Yeah, I tried that last week and now have 5-6 chiggers up my butt crack and another 3 found happiness on my scrotum. That's the last time I ever go "commando" while working out in the field. Whitey tighties for me, Man, from here on out!

Agree save for the color. Spend better part of most days in the woods but thankfully haven't been visited like in the early camping days of yore. Found fingernail polish seems to do the trick - think maybe it keeps O2 from the site and arrests the chemical reaction caused by the chigger's secretions.

Priller or Gelon moving on?

I'm going with Gelon.

Why would Priller transfer at this point in his career? Gelon's got a lot of eligibility left. Chances were slim he was ever going to see many minutes at IU with Crean as coach. Now, with a brand new coaching staff who didn't recruit him, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that they've had some discussions which made it clear that he's not going to see much time on the floor.

I'm going with Gelon.

Why would Priller transfer at this point in his career? Gelon's got a lot of eligibility left. Chances were slim he was ever going to see many minutes at IU with Crean as coach. Now, with a brand new coaching staff who didn't recruit him, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that they've had some discussions which made it clear that he's not going to see much time on the floor.

sounds about right. if i have to be creaned, i'd rather be geloned than rothed or pattersoned. lol

Agree save for the color. Spend better part of most days in the woods but thankfully haven't been visited like in the early camping days of yore. Found fingernail polish seems to do the trick - think maybe it keeps O2 from the site and arrests the chemical reaction caused by the chigger's secretions.
I don't really wear "whitey tighties". I just said that for the sake of the rhyme. That particular u-trou is just so yesterday. Colors are the only way. Some of what I might have could also be "turkey mites" which is a very small, hard to see larval form of the larger Texas Lone Star tick. They keep pussing over for weeks on end. Everyone who spends any amount of time in the fields and woods of Brown Co. has them. I don't put nail polish on chiggers like my mom used to do for me 60+ years ago. I don't like the thought of methyl methacrylate absorbing into my skin. Now, I just ride it out. I must say, though, that this is the first time I remember ever having so many up my ass. That's probably the last place I would go if I was a chigger.

So "soon" is defined now as less than what? A week? A month? A decade? :cool:;):rolleyes::D

More than four days apparently. Not unlike the answer to "How much farther" in rural Africa - invariably the reply is "Five minutes" even when timeframes involve hours or even days.

Maybe it's an iron-on or a metro/subway transfer...

Reactions: IU Hardcore
More than four days apparently. Not unlike the answer to "How much farther" in rural Africa - invariably the reply is "Five minutes" even when timeframes involve hours or even days.

Maybe it's an iron-on or a metro/subway transfer...

Soon fits snugly between now and never. lol

Sorry it hasn't been let out publicly. It will happen in the near future...that work better than Soon???

Reactions: hondo314
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT