ADVERTISEMENT

lol Trump is charging NIL $ (5% of the cut) to any GOP candidate who use his likeness. lol

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
Those folks are going to have to get in the back of the line full of people dying to give all their $ to Trump.

I heard some quotes from holders of Truth Social today and couldn't believe my ears. Do they not know that only foolish retail investors like themselves remain in this "investment" and the shares given to Trump (how many tens of million) are just free money?

From a company that at $5M in rev and $50 in losses in 2023?

$6 BILLION?!?!?!?!

My god, Maga. This is televangelism on adenochrome.

Those folks are going to have to get in the back of the line full of people dying to give all their $ to Trump.

I heard some quotes from holders of Truth Social today and couldn't believe my ears. Do they not know that only foolish retail investors like themselves remain in this "investment" and the shares given to Trump (how many tens of million) are just free money?

$6 BILLION?!?!?!?!

Well, Drive-by, why the fvck do you care? How does this make any possible difference to, or in, your life? It’s all about money in politics.

But why should you even care? Why should you lose sleep over this? There are so many obscene amounts of money moving into and out of campaigns that it’s just a complete waste of time to give it a minute’s thought.

$6 BILLION?!?!?!?!

PT Barnum stated a sucker was born every minute- it’s a rule Trump has ingrained and all he need do is appeal to the most base instinct of man. I said man lest some racist get worked up.

$6 BILLION?!?!?!?!

Those suckers that bought his stock are getting what they deserve.

Reactions: Bill4411
Well, Drive-by, why the fvck do you care? How does this make any possible difference to, or in, your life? It’s all about money in politics.

But why should you even care? Why should you lose sleep over this? There are so many obscene amounts of money moving into and out of campaigns that it’s just a complete waste of time to give it a minute’s thought.
Yea, if only conservatives hadn't removed the limits on campaign contributions/bribes.

I also don't believe he said anything about losing sleep. And I have a feeling you don't care because you don't care about anything Trump does.

Can't wait for the next anti-trump post (interesting you never see a pro-sniffer post from these sheep): "DEATH TO ISRAEL! DEATH TO AMERICA!"
Can't wait for the next Trump worshipping/ defending post. Those sheep just can't help themselves from defending trash

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Yeah! Because the leftist Soros corrupt politicians keep taking him to court and forcing him to pay money for bullshit.
Not trump but yes the soros group {Pritzker) funds worthless politicians. Bragg is in the group receiving money from the color of change or whatever that vapid progressive group is that elects prosecutors who make cities worse. Stl Philadelphia ny Chicago on and on. Find a city with an activist prosecutor and you will find soros’ money involved in the campaign. That is not the role of a prosecutor. It’s amazing to me how both sides are so uninformed. Left soros is some concoction of the right. Right won’t bother to read the statutes charging trump. Just twitter. Sad. We condemn our politicians but the electorate is pretty Fing clueless

With all ny has going on this is an extremely stupid political prosecution and in keeping with soros prosecutors. Over a thousand cases dumped for want of prosecution bc the idiot soros prosecutor was chasing mccloskeys and using it to campaign. Mccloskey ended up with a 750 fine or some nonsense. While murderers walked. Soros is bad bad news

Last edited:

$6 BILLION?!?!?!?!

50cent-drive.gif

$6 BILLION?!?!?!?!

Isn't the 5% a voluntary donation to the Trump campaign ?

Heck, it should be worth it to stay in the good graces of their party's leader. Also using Trump's image in their campaigns is probably seen as being worth the 5% donation

Wonder if Trump's people will apply pressure to those who don't respond or short change their leader.

lol ........
do you think this will sink into your addled brain?

For Immediate Release: March 30, 2023
Media Contact: media@colorofchange.org

Statement from Rashad Robinson, President of Color Of Change on Donald Trump’s Indictment

“In this historic moment, Color Of Change applauds New York County District Attorney Alvin Bragg, who refused to let corporate influence, racist right-wing attacks, and threats of violence interfere with holding the former president accountable. This is the kind of political courage we need from every district attorney in the country.

This indictment provides a glimpse into what accountability of the rich and powerful can look like, and the role that progressive prosecutors can play. For weeks, Trump and his enablers in government and media tried to undermine this important legal process with lies and racist dog whistles. They then went a step further launching racist and anti-Semitic attacks aimed at fueling violence and attempted to stop the justice system from moving forward. Yet, this indictment is a step in the right direction toward ensuring that no one should be above the law, no matter how much money, power or access they have.

Color Of Change is proud to support progressive district attorneys like DA Bragg who are committed to reforming the criminal legal system while demanding accountability from the rich and powerful. We will continue to support these leaders, who are enacting sensible reforms, stopping targeted attacks on people of color, holding those in power accountable, and striving to ensure justice for all.”

Color Of Change​

$3,000,000
Description
to support the grantee's social welfare activities
Theme
Democratic Practice
Economic Equity & Justice
Equality & Antidiscrimination
Term
1 year
Region
United States
Funder
Open Society Policy Center Inc.

The Open Society Foundations, founded by George Soros, are the world’s largest private funder of independent groups working for justice, democratic governance, and human rights.

funding continued thereafter

do you think this will sink into your addled brain?

For Immediate Release: March 30, 2023
Media Contact: media@colorofchange.org

Statement from Rashad Robinson, President of Color Of Change on Donald Trump’s Indictment

“In this historic moment, Color Of Change applauds New York County District Attorney Alvin Bragg, who refused to let corporate influence, racist right-wing attacks, and threats of violence interfere with holding the former president accountable. This is the kind of political courage we need from every district attorney in the country.

This indictment provides a glimpse into what accountability of the rich and powerful can look like, and the role that progressive prosecutors can play. For weeks, Trump and his enablers in government and media tried to undermine this important legal process with lies and racist dog whistles. They then went a step further launching racist and anti-Semitic attacks aimed at fueling violence and attempted to stop the justice system from moving forward. Yet, this indictment is a step in the right direction toward ensuring that no one should be above the law, no matter how much money, power or access they have.

Color Of Change is proud to support progressive district attorneys like DA Bragg who are committed to reforming the criminal legal system while demanding accountability from the rich and powerful. We will continue to support these leaders, who are enacting sensible reforms, stopping targeted attacks on people of color, holding those in power accountable, and striving to ensure justice for all.”

Color Of Change​

$3,000,000
Description
to support the grantee's social welfare activities
Theme
Democratic Practice
Economic Equity & Justice
Equality & Antidiscrimination
Term
1 year
Region
United States
Funder
Open Society Policy Center Inc.

The Open Society Foundations, founded by George Soros, are the world’s largest private funder of independent groups working for justice, democratic governance, and human rights.

funding continued thereafter
looks good to me.

looks good to me.
and that is totally fine. if you are a progressive and believe in progressive policies have at it. but pretending soros isn't a major player is just willful ignorance and demonstrates just how clueless some of the posters are on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT